NEW CAT MOUNT on the blizzard store for $25!

Jesus it looks like a house cat. WTF?

Lame.

That’s exactly how a cat moves IRL…

You expect it to walk like a horse?

1 Like

I used to be able to say that I have never bought a store mount.

I’m not sure how much longer I’ll be able to say that :expressionless:

4 Likes

But I’m terribly allergic to cats!

1 Like

Blizzard making another play to the furries.

No, it’s not that. It’s that any mounts that have large saddles that go back and forth, and the rider just wobbles like a weeble, drives me insane because it looks stupid.

In any case a person who’s riding an animal won’t let themselves flail about unless they’re not in control. Even if you were riding a cat large enough to hold you, you’d do your own body work so that you could see rather than flop about. The floppy saddle is just a “this looks ridiculous” aspect because it’s neither necessary nor visually appealing.

4 Likes

The run and idle animations are pretty good. There’s still something about it that makes it feel out of place to me. It’s either that house cats exist in azeroth already or something about the eyes…looks a bit like the Cheshire cat.few!

Edit: I’ve now seen it out in the world. It still looks way off, doesn’t fit somehow.

1 Like

4 Likes

It’s a cat. A regular cat. Not all animals added to the game are creepy, dude.

4 Likes

(sees 1 content patch patch in 11 months)
Not this time.

This timing feels as bad as the mystic runesaber

2 Likes

Oh no, how dare Blizzard put something in the store to try and make money off their customers. You’d think they were a business or something.

I think it’s adorable, I know I will be buying it with gold soon.

8 Likes

if have a purple recolor i will instant buy!

1 Like

Honestly, it reminded me of that cat/rat thing from Nausicaa of the Valley Of The Wind. So getting it when it goes on sale.

Happy birthday!
-gives a squishy panda hug-

1 Like

sweet christmas…

:moneybag:

:cat:

tyvm :smiley: /10char

1 Like

Where’s my Shibe/Doge mount I’ve been asking for, for like 7 years.

1 Like

It was a joke. A regular joke. But you have to admit a flying cat with sinister green eyes is just a little bit creepy.

Is that for real…

TAKE MY MONEY! lol

1 Like

Probably the best mount blizzard has ever put on the store.

3 Likes