New Blood Elf Customization

Because of the High Elves that resorted to feeding off of demons for their corrupted magic energy so they could live. I think it was a stupid logic in the story because it doesn’t fit the MO for an elf of any kind.

1 Like

Sure you can! Just cheat! :innocent:

~https://wow.gamepedia.com/Blood_elf

Well, just to be fair fair fair, all I did was what you did; recount what I could from memory without anything to back it up accept what I thought to be the truth.

You know, we could just admit that we made a mistake and move on? I’m not against Blue Eyes or something, if that’s what you’re thinking. :sparkling_heart::kissing_closed_eyes::blush:

3 Likes

yea this is a fanfiction

Blood Elf on the Official Website - “the draenei prophet Velen purified the Sunwell with the Light-infused heart of a fallen naaru, transforming the fount into a source of both holy and arcane energies.”

Chris Metzen & Micky Neilson interview with Blizzplanet - “M’uru was kind of transformed back into his purest self, purest light, that Velen used to reignite the Sunwell as a fountain of Holy power, as much as it is arcane.”

please cite your source for your hyperbolic nonsense

9 Likes

I keep forgetting how to be sketchy on this forum…:crazy_face:

2 Likes

I can see your point of wanting a literal Wildhammer Dwarf via AR, but they are not really that different. Tattoos, better fliers, that is about it. The culture is definitely there but it doesn’t translate into a gameplay difference really.

I’m happy to see the customization happening though as they are the coolest Dwarf faction IMO.

Tattoos and blue eyes for Blood Elves would also be great just so we can put the High Elf thing to bed once and for all.

10 Likes

I mean, I’m SORT of getting the Wildhammer and Forest Trolls.

Sort of.

…Harumph.

1 Like

We’ve established that, yeah. Blood Elf lore is hard, okay? It’s all twisted and overly complicated, like it’s trying too hard to be cool. :wink::blush::sparkling_heart:

Wow, just uh… calm down? No need to get hostile over a fictional race! :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

But I gave you 2 quotes from legit sources, not memory.
Um…I can’t admit I made a mistake. But I didn’t necessarily assume what you’re for or against. I agree to move on though.
:clinking_glasses::kissing_heart:

4 Likes

Ah, yes! But not the first time I asked. You just said I was wrong and demanded proof, than we got the goods! I seem to have annoyed some Blood Elf players though, I feel like I’m back in High School all over again…

Me posting on a nerdy Night Elf. You and all your cool jock Blood Elfs. :sparkling_heart:

7 Likes

Aww…it’s ok. We can still be friendly with each other…not sure about friends though. hahaha
You crazy tree huggers!

5 Likes

We’ll not all tree huggers! I mean, I definitely am. So is Tyrande. Malfurion for sure. Thisalee too… uh. I like sunflowers too! :sunflower:

Legit though, I would roll my Blood Elf with blue or purple eyes. :elf:

5 Likes

Hoping for the best. :hugs:

2 Likes

What does that even mean?? I’m confused.
oopss…I get it now. :blush:
I’d like to add that although I am against the alliance getting playable high elves and definitely against Void Elves getting any options that will make them look even more like Blood Elves, this topic is separate from the helfer demands.
Even if Blood Elves get a blue eye color option I don’t see why or how that should effect helfer’s wanting playable high elves.

1 Like

I hope I get Blue Eyes too.

Or red I want red eyes.

My flame changes per mood.

7 Likes

Blood Elves get new skin tones, hair colors, eye colors and tattoos!

1 Like

Could you imagine a Demon Hunter with flaming red eyes and hair?! :drooling_face:

5 Likes

I’m pretty sure BElves are getting blue eyes, it’s been highly requested.

6 Likes

On one hand I’m looking forward to new customizations . . . on the other hand I actually fear blood elves getting blue eyes, as it would be a spit in the face to everyone who wants to play as a high elf.

Also I feel it’s important to note that whether or not the sunwell has any arcane juice left doesn’t change the fact that I doubt elves can just “filter feed” their magic source.

4 Likes

This argument has been had a million times…Blood Elves are High Elves. They are the same elves. The only difference is a few High Elves disagreed with using fel energy and decided to stay in the Alliance. A few, really not many of them.

Those elves now have no homeland, no leader, no culture, because they left it behind when they those to abandon Quel’thalas and the post-scourge elves.

The people who would be mad about Blood Elves getting blue eyes and tattoos would be the people who want to play High Elves…on the Alliance.

23 Likes

Now this one, I know for sure.

All Blood Elfs are High Elfs.

Not all High Elfs are Blood Elfs.

:blush:

22 Likes