New Blizzcon mount is a slap in da face for us Glacial Tidestorm owners

Yay! Now it’s finally my turn for a “slap in da face” moment! :partying_face:

So…ever since it was released, the https://www.wowhead.com/item=166705/glacial-tidestorm

player mounted position has been borked. We’ve complained many times over the years ever since it was first released in bfa. Yet STILL blizz refuses to fix it. We saw Jaina ride it correctly even as recently as Shadowlands. Yet STILL blizz will not fix it for us players.

Now along comes yet another mount that is basically an exact reskin much like the M+ mounts in SL were and guess what?! They all have the correct mount position and animations!

#JusticeForTheGlacialTidestorm

11 Likes

I hope you get to stand on your Glacial Tidestorm soon. This also reminds me that I still need to farm for this mount.

4 Likes

9 Likes

Pretty sure you have to pay royalties to that fellow. He copyrighted and patented it.

Funny, the Bound Blizzard flying mount, won’t even work with dragonflight. I’m curious where you found the model for it? I googled and couldn’t find anything.

2 Likes

I’ve come down with a bad case of not-my-problem.

Slap. In the faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaace.

2 Likes

Do you know for certain that when they actually release that mount into the game that your mount won’t get corrected? Just wondering if I actually need to take out my pitch fork or if this is just someone getting off early.

1 Like

slap in the face is a slap in the face for me.

Did they at least take the rings off

The slime cat mount has the same broken player hips as the store mount did. Only the store mount got fixed, so I’m pretty sure they are not going to touch the water boy :pensive:

3 Likes

9 Likes

How can she slap!!!???

3 Likes

SWTOR makes a reskin mount: Sleep
WoW makes a reskin mount: “OMG WOW IS WORST GAME I QUIT OMG STAHP ION IS WORST FIRE HIM I HOPE THE SERVERS SHUT DOWN”

For some reason, I just thought of that scene from hangover where they are shooting the dudes with tazers lol

IN THE FACEE!!! YAAHHHHH!!!

1 Like

Yep. I own the store mount that was affected by this issue. It got patched within about 3? Months. Fast forward to the slime kitty that was launched with this same issue and there’s been no fix for it. And it’s not like it didn’t get reported either.

2 Likes

That’s kind of infuriating. Yeah the store one is a paid mount but it’s not like we don’t pay for the base game lol

1 Like

/drink​​​​

1 Like

drinks

And no it isn’t

1 Like

I mean, it hasn’t been fixed since it first was released back in BfA and there have been numerous reskins of it since then without the issue so…