New BIG changes for hunter

Best change is having black arrow replace kill shot. Frees up a hotkey and thats invaluable

1 Like

You’re acting like Hunter is bloated.

Depends on how u view bloated. Rotational wise its fine. Pvp wise is a little daunting since u really need to make full use of all ur traps and special shots to be considered a good hunter.

2 Likes

Most classes are bloated. Finger gymnastics all around. And yes, hunter is too

As someone that pve and pvps I don’t find it bloated at all.

No they aren’t.

Not even close.

Hunter isn’t close to being bloated. Stop using 1234 for main keybinds.

1 Like

What? What do you use for main keybind then?

I got 1-4 main ability rotation key bind
F1-f4 cooldowns and maybe a defensive
Qert are for other smaller cooldowns or some aoe
Mouse buttons are aoe
Shift1-4 for extremely long cooldowns or warlock cookies
Alt 1-4 im just starting to use now trying ro keybind traps
I got c and v for mobility
F and g for defensives

Those are my main ones got a few other but i rarely press them like alts z x and shift x z

Just wondering what i can improve on and what u do to not feel bloated

S
W
E
R
Q
F
Z
X
C
V

I also use shift and control spacebar as well

All with shift control and alt modifiers
123 are used for things like major CDs and mounts.

Here’s a screenshot.
h
Ttps://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1176916449424580669/1285640523465621640/WoWScrnShot_082524_185802.jpg?ex=66eb018a&is=66e9b00a&hm=c2d780c10c60c18a3074f6450d875407a5f84077a3b54f276ee0d4b6233d8211&

Q is my dark arrow bind but I was playing Pack Leader in this SS so it’s not on my bars.

I’m always happy to offer advice. I personally find using 1234 for main abilities to be super inefficient and really limiting on your keybinds.

I still have a wasd for movement in some cases that i use it but i can use modifiers with it.

I never keybind mounts or hearthstone so those are always extra room. When u say spacebar do you use it as a modifer or u use the actual ability

Hunter isn’t bloated, but there’s also also no real reason to swap from 1-4 main layout.
1-5 + Q/E/T + N/M is also same amount of keybinds with not to much additional muscle memory required compared to default.

2 Likes

~ through 5 (6 if you can reach)
Q E R T (Y if you can reach)
G and H
Z X C V B N M
F1 through F4

Ctrl modifiers on all those.
Shift modifiers on all those.
Alt modifiers on all those (you can remap CapsLock to Alt in keyboard software to make it easy to reach)

That’s 100 keybinds, without even looking at mouse buttons, nor combining abilities via macros to save keybinding space (w.g. Mend/Revive Pet).

And I still have WASD movement so I can play other games and not break my brain.

Fixed with macros for the most part.

New notes, didn’t they say wailing arrow would BENEFIT from trick shots?
also unreal a bug that big isn’t being hotfixed rn

So? if you go by that logic sentinel is closer to mages cause arcane magic and dark ranger to dks cause death and shadow magic.

Shadow hunters are hunters who use shadow and shaman powers, it would be a perfect hero spec.

some of then use glaives/war glaives, other use bows, so it would make sense as a MM and Survival hero spec.

They could integrate more of then in the pack leader hero spec, like invoking a third pet to be ranged like rexxar quilboar, making the main pet stronger, stuff like that

Mounts bound to your numbers?

What am I even reading?

Nothin wrong with that

1 Like

Yep. And? What’s the issue with that?

Seems like a waste of good button realestate

I’d rather maximize qwer asdf zxcv and spacebar with shift control and alt mods over using 1234.

I wouldn’t say bloated but I definitely have way more pvp binds than pve ones. Master’s Call Freedom for example I have 3 as well as with Roar of sac. One for myself, the healer and dps partner. That is six binds already. In PVP I have about 40 keybinds with pvp trinket, macros, traps, damage abilities etc. I can hit them all efficiently thanks to my piano fingers. Survival I have more binds than that compared to MM and BM in pvp. I am only a 2400 xp player in pvp so I am not the best but I am very efficient with how I have it all set up.

1 Like

That’s a given though. That’s not exclusive to Hunter. Most people have more binds in pvp than pve.