New AV is live - early reports here

The point of mass-queue is to force spawn a brand new AV.

You bypass the lack of numbers because even though it doesn’t show you the number of the AV that popped you can still look at the battlemaster and see which AVs are available and if you watch you can see a new one show up.

Only the people that don’t understand how premade queues work think that removing the number was going to fix anything. The number just made it a bit faster, now you just need someone watching the battlemaster to identify the new games.

1 Like

If they really wanna fix this they will get rid of q’ing for specific bgs and only do first available.

5 Likes

Again, you don’t know if you’ve got into The right AV. It’s a total crap shoot

Apparently you can’t or it’s difficult. I have seen the WSG ques increase a lot so it looks like they are going to try and see if they can change the meta (or at least test it) to WSG. Maybe when AB hits, thst will be the meta which is fine with me. Time to get your own WSG and AB teams started.

At which point what, you decline your random match and queue for the new one? But by the time it shows up in the UI, shouldn’t it already have 20+ people in it?

Thank god… sick of AV. Hoping we switch to WSG

I really can’t wait for AB- the best BG.

All my games have been won/lost in under 15 minutes so far. Won 3 lost 1. I don’t see how it could be worse than 70min AV queues.

That has not been my experience.

It only shows up once the game matches at minimum 20 people on both sides.

Clearly it did though. Every AV I’ve done since this morning has had people from one of these premade groups in it. They’re being spread out.

1 Like

One of the best suggestions. Picking a specific BG was implemented when you only played against your server and games lasted hours if not days. Now with 7-20 minute games there is no real need to pick a specific BG to join.

2 Likes

I ran a few this afternoon. The Alliance actually won one the old way! Folks were confused at first… but pulled together. I think that the Horde players were taken by surprise. Fun match!

1 Like

I’ve even been in a few where we start 14-40 and almost come back to win. It actually seemed to be getting better in terms of PUGs dealing with the shorthanded starts even if it didn’t lead to wins. We would still get all the bonus honor and knocking on Drek’s door more often than not.

Yeah, I think folks will pull together. Who knows, they might actually enjoy the game more!

Lvl 12 cant queue AV

Hasn’t stopped me from hitting rank 8 this week. What’s holding you back? :thinking:

1 Like

Playing the game is pretty fun eh?

1 Like

It must have had an impact, or queues wouldn’t be longer.

1 Like

What u talking about?
You are lvl 12, you cant queue AV.