New AV is live - early reports here

A smart a** response to a smart a** comment.

Move along.

10-0 in favor of horde
yeah i rather skip av completely

1 Like

Git Gud Doood

You mean the BoTs? Correct, the BoTs donā€™t care. Hopefully Blizzard bans them all so that their owners care. Really no idea if that will happen. BoTs are a clear and present threat to all MMOs.

I found the ashbringer in this update of av
Alas, I am a druid and cannot use swords.

How a 43 got into AV in the first place, tonight on unsolved mysteries

:fish: :bear:

You should post on your Horde main.

The AV raid chat battles are back, that is something the changes brought.

Makes alliance spread all over. I think in a few days it will sort itself out.

Couple close matches. A couple truly awful ones.

Alliance gets more AFKs and 50s, and BoTsā€¦ ugh frickkin BoTS. I believe to get back to winning a reasonable amount of AVs, alliance needs to actively report the AFKers and BoTs, get em kicked until active players join in. Sucks but nothing for it, Blizz is silent on this and most notably on BoTs.

That and not stream all over the placeā€¦ no idea how some alliance can die over and over on horse backā€¦ maybe they are BoTs? I report em all as BoTs, same as calling them stupid.

8 games as Horde. Havenā€™t lost a single tower once. Galv only died once. Alliance have never gotten more than 800 bonus honour. May just be luck though.

Human male paladins everywhere just died a little. :rofl:

1 Like

My queue ( horde) is up to one hour. I would trade losing and being able to gain some honor on a regular basis than this torture of a queue.

And why not get rid of premades entirely? Or separate randoms vs randoms and premades vs premades?

Just re-roll Alliance if the queues bother you that much. They will never get better, only worse.

1 Like

how is that going for u bruce lul

Sorry about the que times but Alliance PUGs were getting tired of being steam rolled in unfair fights 90% of the time. Also the fact that more people who wanted to PvP rolled Horde is why your ques are the way they are. Reroll Ally like some of us did or convince half of the faction to boycott AV. Short of that donā€™t expect your ques to shorten.

Much, much worse, over the next week. Horde, welcome to your four hour queues for AV.

1 Like