New AV is live - early reports here

I still see the AV#s when I went to the BM and qued up too. However I notice that my rank hasn’t been calculated for the week and I still see last week’s numbers.

This would screw with the premades big time. If they aren’t doing this they need to.

Eventually, games won’t start until full. I don’t it’ll be easy to predict which games would fit 20+ players. I don’t they’ll be able to coordinate much.

I wouldent think rankers would care about AV premades to begin with. Alliance (on the fourms atleast) seem OK with being able to premade. Horde rankers shouldent care about it since all horde deal with the same AV regardless. Premades hurt casuals more than anything.

And that has always been the case.

When are you people going to realize the problem isn’t premades.
The problem is Discord.

1 Like

And your solution is?

If the numbers are there then they havent implemented the changes.

1 Like

You seem to lack a critical understanding of the situation. Premades were going with 35-40. Not 30.

Worst case scenario, they now go with 25-30 but I dont believe it will even change that much at all. Still easy enough to get premades put together.

In addition, if you think a group or 2 of 5 organized people is anything more than a speed bump to even 20, you’re fooling yourself.

You guys literally have no idea what they were fixing with the numbers do you lol.

1 Like

Bruce’s dad works for Nintendo, you can trust him.

3 Likes

Horde rankers DO care about it.

While its true that we are only competing with other horde, the massive amount of premades make it so that your honor gains are much less consistent with play time and has a large RNG factor to it.

If you get put into a 7 min lose AV you at most get like 2.5k-3k honor if you’re lucky and then have to go back to a 40 min queue. While people ranking should be out doing world pvp between queues, regardless of your luck with that the vast majority of your honor comes from inside AV.

If you get a bad string of AV games against premades it can make your honor gain slow to a crawl while others with better luck getting “normal” av games for 4-10k honor over 30 min games will far surpass your honor despite possibly playing less hours or getting less kills overall.

I can play all day and end up with a 30k difference in honor from a previous day depending on how lucky my matchmaking was that day

The game of Russian roulette that you play queueing into premades adds a heavy layer of RNG to farming honor on the horde

2 Likes

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

/10char

Queue times are longer. Up to 1 hour 8 minutes on my server.

How can you snipe/fill if you don’t know if you’re in the BG or not?

Not even close. A few will have R14. There are a ton of delusional people who think they will get R14 soon.

1 Like

But WSG is down to 5 minutes.

1 Like

I tbh ink it solved the premade issue. How will the premades know what number they got?

Killing blows doesn’t mean anything aside from you hit them last. As far as we know you ran up and got the last hit on everyone.

Does WSG give decent honor per hour? I’m just afraid of those PUG matches where the enemy holds onto the flag forever and the match can last up to 45 minutes for little honor compared to AV.

When I PVP, I always PUG it.