New auction house is terrible

If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it. But what did blizz did? ‘‘Fix’’ what isn’t broken.

It’s absolutely terrible now for buyers and ESPECIALLY us people who sell things.

27 Likes

I totally agree. I like to buy battle pets. I use to be able to click and what I don’t have would come up. Now I have to go through each pet category to find what I’m missing. I don’t like the look either.

5 Likes

You should read about how to use it if you can’t figure it out. It’s much simpler and easier to use now. But hey, gotta bash about something eh?

42 Likes

I have trouble posting things on the AH with some characters. Some no problems. Others I get some sort of error (I forget what it says). Other than that so far I like it.

It’s a lot better than the old one. I got soooo sick of piling through pages and pages of people posting a single herb, it was stupid. I find the new one much easier to use.

26 Likes

Yeah for buyers like you that is. Those people that ‘spammed’ also had lower prices than the others competing at times.

pretty sure they’ve already listed this as a known issue, so hopefully this will be hotfixed at some point

1 Like

The new auction house system is anti-competition. For the rich and poor alike casually listing things.

I also sell quite a bit on the auction house as well, still find it better than the old one.

3 Likes

The old auction house wasn’t really good. That’s why many used auction addons to replace it with something better. A revamp of the original has been long overdue.

8 Likes

I like it. I’m not a huge auction house user. But I do like it.

Granted I had a nice bug on a purchase today. Bought string loins. Got 200 of the 800 I bought, then got 600 of the cooked version.

Bug, but hey guess I’ll use them eventually

2 Likes

This is the first complaint I am seen about the AH.

you must have been too busy playing on patch day to notice the others :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

No seriously. I read complaints about almost everything else that was in the patch, most of which I wasn’t aware were there. The AH was about the only thing saw good info on.

3 Likes

“Internal auction error” is the message I get when trying to post with some of my characters. I’m guessing it’s not just me? Are others having the same problem? Some times it works and some times it doesn’t.

any possibility that you’ve got outdated addons interfering?

Wait, the new AH is awesome. It’s so fast and convenient. Are you trolling OP?

7 Likes

I get the “internal auction error” too, but not all the time - I’ll be able to post a bunch of auctions successfully, and then get the error, and the “Sell” page just spins. At that point, if I close the AH window and then click on the auctioneer again, the window won’t reopen. Have to reload UI at that point.

There’s always one…

It was broken. The old AH was a pile of outdated crap. If you thought it was good, you must have had Auctioneer installed. The new one is vastly superior; you’re just not used to it yet.

6 Likes

Well I like it, because it takes care of the ah trolls that would list hundreds of single pieces of cloth. It’s sleek and easy to use.

6 Likes