New Allied Races?

I’ve heard that Mechagnome and Vulpera COULD be the next allied races introduced into the game (via forum speculation), but what other races in the game would you like to be able to play down the road?

1 Like

A wombat.

5 Likes

I vote for the wombat (for Alliance), and these bad boys below for Horde:

8 Likes

Sounds good to me!

Furbolgs. Stillpines for Alliance, Blackmaw for Horde (Whites and browns for A, Blacks and reds for H).

Might of the Grizzlemaw for all! The treebears need a model update anyway, they’re tragically vanilla and players are affronted with them constantly in early leveling.

1 Like

Or… Or…
Alliance:

Horde:

Keep your Sylvanas / Scourge 2.0 comments to the other whine threads. This is all about fun!

4 Likes

World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Night King

1 Like

It’s probably pretty unlikely to happen, but I’d love playable ethereals. They’re very cool.

3 Likes

in TBC beta, the Ethereum Staging Grounds was my favorite area of Netherstorm. In hindsight I spent too much time there, because when TBC was actually released I could barely stand leveling thru Netherstorm :frowning:

2 Likes

Wight’s…

John Cena for the Alliance
The Rock for the Horde

Undead elves.

I just hope it’s not another night/blood elf skeleton rig. I’d rather have the orc, human, or Draenai rig with elf features and bones poking all over.

1 Like

allied races are a blizzard cash grab.

Alliance = MechaGnomes and Nigth Elf Worgen

Horde = Gilblins and i don’t know but some race that is related to the undead

3 Likes

Arrakoa! or broken draenei :smiley:

2 Likes

Alliance: Wildhammer Dwarves (If they look like the rpg version) and Ankoan

Horde: Sanlayn and Mok’nathal

2 Likes

You are 100% right.

So far they have sucked about $0.00 out of me. Those monsters.

I wish I had any kind of self control.

Undead Elves/Sanlayn
Saberon

3 Likes

So far I have been disappointed in the re-skins so not really counting on anything to be exciting for me.