New allied race?

Yeah but why not go to wowhead and see void elves new skin customizations. YOU CAN LITERALLY GET NORMAL BLOOD ELVES FOR ALLIANCE.

Currently without the hairstyles and colors and no green or golden eyes.

Wildhammer are coming as customization options for regular dwarves in SL.

1 Like

I don’t like normal blood elves though. The void look fits my shadow priest pretty well

1 Like

Rod for the Alliance!
Rod: a thin straight bar, especially of wood or metal.

Yeah I know that void color fits with shadow but if Void elves ever get to be paladins (which they SHOULD) then void skin does not match with light, so just normal skin color would be handy.

EDIT: Actually I think they should add a void purple color too. Oh wait it is purple.
Another thing is some of the new skin tones looks like this from those dark undead elf rangers thingies. Might be nice for hunters :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Arakkoa and Sethrak

3 Likes

Don’t know much about Sethrak but I heard the storylines they become friends with alliance or something. So if they do be allied races are these snakies gonna be alliance? I thought they were horde with Vulpera.

Without Stormhammers it’s just Bronzebeard Dwarves cosplaying.

Blizzard is doing Wildhammer wrong not giving them actual appropriate racials.

Hear hear!

A lot of us would like them to go Alliance for several reasons but they’re actually much better setup to go Horde.

2 Likes

New forsaken. I need the human model on horde.

1 Like

Oh. I see. No little snakies :pleading_face:

1 Like

Nathanos looking humans would be cool

Also, Forsaken facial hair!!

2 Likes

There’s ways it could be done and make sense.

Ask for what you want to see I say.

Sethrak for the Alliance! (but playable is fine blizz seriously please) :snake:

3 Likes

I mean, us void elves barely make any sense and we’re a thing so… No reason Sethrakk can’t just have some half baked story and be alliance

2 Likes

Good point.

1 Like

Right?

We’ve some various scenarios we’ve come up with in the Sethrak thread… For both sides… Even neutral.

We just want snakes. Don’t care how. Lol

2 Likes

I know Hearthstone isn’t cannon, but in that there are tribes of vulpera and Sethrak that live in Uldum.

Forget what I said with void elf. I’m with this guy…

1 Like

You set your sights too low. If you’re going reptilian, may as well go full bore draconic. Give is drakonids, dragonspawn, or just cut right to the chase and give us the dragons themselves.

I have absolutely no interest in those. Nor do I feel they make sense for player races. I prefer dragons and their kin be npcs or RP. (I do have a dragon for RP stuff lol)

Sethrak are far more interesting to me.