New allied neutral race idea; Dalaran half elves

I was thinking of setting it just between humans and thallassians in this case, but if it works and sets off, it could be applied to other concepts and races, like mok’nathal, or dreanei/orc hybrids etc etc.

Yes on the pandaren neutral thing. Since dalaran technically does not choose a side.

To add on this, We could look at muscle density between humans and thallassians and choose which ones we prefer for the half elf charecter of our choice in this matter, if you want a bulkier half elf, you choose human muscle density vs the thallasisan ones.

It’s kind of funny, because he made all of these threads after void elves were getting new customizations just trying to push the idea to get half elves so high elves wouldn’t be a thing at all

Blood Elves are High Elves they’ve always been a thing.

2 Likes

Whatever delusional life you are living in, I guess.

I was going to argue with that, but that’s actually a pretty good description of the state of the lore right now.

1 Like

These statements was inappropiate then, it’s still inappropiate now. I am going to ask you to please be more constructive in these threads.

1 Like

You mean like what you did with many other threads by not being constructive back then, and now you are complaining that people are being rude to you?

Double standard can take so much, my big gray stone man.

The issue is you think people opposing HEs is the equivalent to you actually being rude to people the two are not the same.

1 Like

I’d say if it were a neutral race that allowed Half Elf - Half whatever other race (Orc, human, Troll, draenei ect.) I’d be more for it, personally. (especially since I have a half belf half mag’har orc Character and a half velf half orc as well)

If it were half X race - half Y race baseline I’d be 100% for it. That sounds amazingly awesome.

If it’s just human and elf, neutral or not, I don’t see the point in separation from the Thalassian models on either side now that both BE and VE have ear options and natural skin tones.

That said I support your ability to ask for it I just don’t know that I’m as interested personally.

Body types and muscle density options for all!

Oh also.

I actually didn’t do anything wrong by posting the threads. It people that puts their agenda’s on other people thinking everyone is out to get them rather then putting out one’s opinions, that thought and then injecting unto others is just straight up rude and innappropiate.

That would go against the theme of them being from dalaran in this case though.

That is the magic of such customization of Tulnar, you could pick and mix any race trait as you please with it. I don’t think a full on approch would work with this game though, but a limited one example as orc and dreanei could work (In this case this would fit the burning blade clan as they allow such mix breeds into the clan)

Anyways you can have half human traits and half elven traits in this case as well from facials, to muscle density or bulk, possibly sizes as well, I think there is enough difference between both races to warrant this.

ear options =/= half elves. People who thinks that lacks imagination honestly, not insult folks, but that is the reality. Also this option opens playing as a direct dalaranian which opens things for RP, specially since dalaran is supposed to be a neutral entity and had been helping both factions for awhile now sans mists.

fair enough.

While this is cool, I don’t think body types this will work fully with how WoW does races. Although if the body is the same shape, some art can make one look bulkier then normal which is interesting.

1 Like

I am not Brae?

I am just pointing out the difference and why the OP may say what they said.

Also speaking of sensitive wouldn’t that fall on the person who thinks people who don’t agree over HEs = awful people / take offense at that?

1 Like

Damn…void elves are savage

Please don’t lump me in with that poster.

3 Likes

Ok that specific void elf is savage

And not at all in a good way.

5 Likes

I only read the title and went:

:roll_eyes:

1 Like

Ah the irony of the person calling you sensitive was also the same person that got upset when I chewed them out in another thread previously.

2 Likes

I agree…but then GD is a wild west

1 Like

Opinions matter, and I surely am not some hypocritical chum bucket to side with folks that had issues to argue about High Elf controversy for many years.

How dare I not hate people who don’t share my view on video game elves! I am truly the worst.

10 Likes