New Alleria & Xal'atath Wallpapers

What if the only way to stop Xal’atath is for Alleria to absorb the soul of Xal’atath in her own body and fight an eternal battle for control over her body?

It’s so bad that Blizzard may just do it!

3 Likes

Alleria reminds me so much of Marcille from Delicious in Dungeon with just a pure “what” expression.

1 Like

Here hoping for the art with Horde characters to come out soon.

Cause it’s coming, right?

I love artwork!

1 Like

yeah i mean look at the launcher artwork…looks like bing ai generated garbage…i mean this “alleria’s” sleeve is basically melding into her other arm. thats a ai artwork red flag right there.

1 Like

could have been better if they were lined up right and not having 2 nose and mouths

2 Likes

because its hot garbage. yeah im back.

1 Like

Well by gosh, draw one and show us what an elf should look like.

There must always be a Harbinger…

1 Like

And her Tatoos that now seems that Azeroth has laser treatment to remove magic tatoos.

2 Likes

It has a mediocre and forgettable fanart vibe.

6 Likes

War paint, not tattoos

1 Like

please do …

That would explain, but it seems that she has both, like Orcs have war paints and tattoos as well.

So her face ones were war paints but the arms or so were tattoos?

We need a cosplay guide for her (and others) like they did for OW characters (or am i thinking of another game?).

I like how the WoWhead comments are all: “This is great!” and then all the GD forum comments are: “This is AI art.”

3 Likes

The two elven females. Love them.

To fit current standards. Wouldn’t suprise me if she was a dude. If you know what I mean.

It’s terrible. Xal looks like a guy and Blizz ruined Alleria

Thrall shoots Deathwing out of the sky setting up our final showdown against the boss.

WoW player : I’m furious. NPC shouldnt steal our killzzz!!!

Tirion goes god mode and beats Arthas by himself after we all die because Arthas is too strong for us.

WoW players: AMAZING!

:upside_down_face:

1 Like