As the title says, new artwork!

New War Within Wallpapers - Alleria and Xal’atath - Wowhead News

10 Likes

downloaded those.

1 Like

why did they make xalatath look like a dude

8 Likes

You could have just not commented lol.

okay there i will disappear forever from this forum then.

Yawn. I miss Warcraft.

6 Likes

looks bad ngl i get what they were going for but it could’ve been done a bit better cool concept tho

1 Like

Alleria looks like a bad designed elf.

3 Likes

We’re just not used to her without the hood.

damn, so ugly, what’s going on with wow art lately? or I mean modern western art style in general…

yea absolutely disrespectful what they did

5 Likes

seems like its ai generated.

have you seen anduin and thralls faces on the books lately?? yikes

4 Likes

ngl maybe it is

the recent chronicles artwork looks like AI too

1 Like

Looks good!
But im not sure what the smaller version is made for. It wont fit a computer/laptop screen, and it wont fit a phone screen.

Okay this art is pretty but it also looked really silly to me to the point where I had to break out the snip tool to explain why

https://www.tumblr.com/rosenrot234/756747046488309761/what-blizz-wants-us-to-see-versus-what-i-see?source=share

2 Likes

That wallpaper fits neither my phone nor computer monitor. If I were to make a wallpaper, the first thing I’d consider are the dimensions. It looks like it was designed for an ipad. Give me and Anduin and Thrall wallpaper.

…I feel like Xal’atath’s face markings could’ve paralleled Alleria’s legion face paint. My two bolts. :robot::thought_balloon:

I don’t understand the hate for it.

It seems fine, nothing special. Fits perfectly in line with the expansion as “it’s just more WoW :man_shrugging:t2:

3 Likes

Yeah pretty much this. Really weird decision to do the splitscreen thing in the way they did.

The ol’ Long Mouth Bond has reincarnated.

2 Likes

Calling it now: Alleria’s gonna be the one to “kill/defeat” Xal’atath.

Same thing as when Thrall shot Deathwing out of the sky with the Dragon Soul and stole our kill.

Blizzard loves to repeat the same stories with different characters.

1 Like