New AH house mount in the Bliz Store for $90 USD

This is 100% not ok. We pay a sub fee for the damn game. This is ridiculous. The greed is out of control.

2 Likes

A higher up oversees both of these departments. They approved a bug infested patch and releasing a $90 mount in the same week. Completely disconnected from the impact of those two things occurring at the same time.

3 Likes

Don’t be that guy. This kind of attitude is what is wrong with the game.

I have lots of unobtainable mounts and titles. I want them all brought back.

5 Likes

$90…but how much would the other mount have cost in $$$ to buy tokens to get 5 million gold?

This feels pretty cheap by comparison

1 Like

Oh my God.

It comes with a mailbox I realized.

LMAO.

2 Likes

What a dumb argument. Let’s give all players a default transmog and mount and let’s remove all transmog, mounts, pets, toys, etc. from the game and add them to the store. You don’t HAVE to buy it, right? So there’s nothing wrong with it!

2 Likes

how come it doesnt show in game in the store?
I dont like buying from the website.

1 Like

Its what GW2 does.

2 Likes

This mount is turning out to be better than “unscheduled” maintenance.

This is currently my favorite thread.

2 Likes

No, I’m laughing at the fact that they put a version of this mount into the store. People trolled this forum for years with, “I don’t care if it costs $100, put it in the shop!” And here we are. :rofl:

You’re literally all up in here telling people this:

And then saying:

Facts are facts. You don’t get to move goalposts and then claim “ur not maeking sens!!!” :roll_eyes:

Look… putting it on the shop a combination of hilarious, sad and unsurprising. But claiming it doesn’t exist in game is just purely wrong. You can move goalposts all day, but in the end, the original Bruto does still exist. No one claimed it was easy to get, just that you can get it.

4 Likes

Not a fan of this at all…

Back in BFA you had to pay roughly 200-250 Euro in Tokens to get to 5 mill Gold on EU. This Mount being this cheap in comparison and the FOMO attached to the OG one is such a massive disrespect to player time and investment.

It would be fine if this one had been just a normal gold sink instead of a Shop Item.

5 Likes

Back in the day roughly 500$

3 Likes

Pretty much. Either buy it or cry about it.

It’s the frustration vibe on day 1. I’ll more than likely get over it after a few days pass… but gdi man…

This sucks. Still gonna play wow though.

2 Likes

I bought it. AH + mailbox, and I missed out on previous longboi. Considering a quick lunch the other day cost me $60, this didn’t feel that bad :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

It’s principles. Which Blizzard lost long ago :joy:

1 Like

90$ REALLY??? I have waited so long for this opportunity, but NINETY DOLLARS?? Is the subscription not enough anymore?

1 Like

Meh, this is way cheaper than the original one so I don’t get folks worked up over the price this time. I think it was in the 500 range for the original

1 Like

and frankly…this one looks MUCH cooler lol

and lucky me…I didnt get anything for my birthday on the 5th because i couldnt think of anything I wanted lol…

Clearly not.

1 Like