New AH house mount in the Bliz Store for $90 USD

The pearl clutching is about priorities, not the mount itself. They just released an unfinished patch and 2 days later drop a $90 mount because its “exciting”. They want you to keep paying money even though they are not finishing the game they make for you.

12 Likes

I expect this out of a free to play game, not WoW lol. This is kinda disgusting and sets a bad precedent.

8 Likes

Can’t you trade tokens for Battle.net balance? Wouldn’t that make this cheaper than the original Brutosaur mount?

1 Like

I have so much gold that I prob have to buy this, but I dont want people thinking I paid real money for it lol.

2 Likes

bro it have a mailbox too, i cant believe it, its legit better than the original brutosaur

2 Likes

This.

They released a garbage patch full of extensive bugs, yet this is a priority.

7 Likes

You are either being dense or ive not the years left in my life to simplify it to a point you could understand

4 Likes

Two completely different departments. Just DONT BUY IT.

1 Like

TBF the people who made this mount and put it on the shop probably aren’t on the same team that does gameplay and balance stuff.

1 Like

Can’t sky ride tho :frowning:

1 Like

Bought!

/10char

1 Like

Same company.

3 Likes

“Buying or purchasing this digital item is a license.”

That’s a disclaimer on the purchase page. It means if they have “bug” and delete it from your account after you buy it, they won’t care, and won’t do anything to restore it.

It’s a very simple, straightforward decision. Buy it or don’t. Guess which one costs less?

1 Like

Sounds like desperation for money

3 Likes

That means nothing. The people making store mounts probably made this months ago and had nothing to do with game balance or whatever your personal priority is.

1 Like

BfA wasn’t even too long ago compared to other expacs. This is just a slap in the face to anyone who bought the original one.

Did I truly waste my gold + how ever many tokens I bought on a mount that’s now only worth $90? FFS Blizzard.

That mount costed me FIVE MILLION GOLD. Up the damn price to $150 at the VERY least.

5 Likes

Costs way less than the old Bruto.

1 Like

So you want them to increase the price…got it. Ok. Time for a break, you’re in time out.

3 Likes

I might just buy it for the hate whispers and out of pure spite,

5 Likes