New AH house mount in the Bliz Store for $90 USD

funny part is, Actually looks better then the 5m gold version too.

5 Likes

Man, this actually makes me want to uninstall more than anything else that has happened recently. This is just crazy… and totally disconnected from the player base. $90 is pure corporate greed.

10 Likes

yeah already bought it lmao can’t believe they actually caved and released another AH mount.

Kinda feels like the begninning of the end

3 Likes

I’m gonna disagree with what you said, I do not believe your arguments make any sense.

You can quote me all you want it doesn’t change what I said.

2 Likes

I think you’re kind of skirting the line of what gameplay is, but fine, I’ll give this one to you.

2 Likes

I have never said anything so crude on these forums in 20 years, but here it goes:

What the actual f***?

They just dropped what is possibly the most poorly-tested and rushed patch I’ve ever seen in this game (in 20 years), and at the same time just replaced a unique and relatively rare five million gold mount (which they have said they wanted to keep rare and unique) with one on the store for $90.

Game over, man.

Game over.

17 Likes

yea…dont even know what to say, i havent played for weeks at this point i should just stop

4 Likes

Yea in the context of the moment this is the worst of the worst

3 Likes

The pearl clutching about something you don’t have to buy is surreal.

5 Likes

Honestly the gold in bfa sold for 500usd 90$ is to generous

1 Like

iv said it 1,000,000+ times

NEVER BELIEVE ANYTHING BLIZZARD SAYS

1 Like

I can’t ever really get too mad about anything on the WoW shop as long as they aren’t directly selling actual player power and as long as they still have the token swap system in place - it’s just another in-game vendor with extra steps as far as I’m concerned.

2 Likes

feel bad for the ppl who dropped gold cap on BMAH just for this to happen, gg blizz. way to respect ur playerbase, shouldve just done the $30 mount bundle instead of spitting in bruto owner’s faces

5 Likes

LOL!!
this version is better!!!

AH and MAIL BOX!

2 Likes

The better buy is the 4 mounts for $30.

2 Likes

I think its more pointing out how badly the rots spread

1 Like

If only there was another mount like this in game that you could buy for in game gold (maybe 5 million?). It could even be a different color! That would give people options!

… wait…

1 Like

What rot? Just don’t buy it.

Wow, I still have $90 in my pocket.

1 Like

I’m just here for the melt down.

2 Likes

bruto and katy stampwhistle.

I need that combo far less than katy’s 3 hour cooldown :dracthyr_shrug:

1 Like