New AH house mount in the Bliz Store for $90 USD

It’s concentrated wealth by lifting most of the world out of poverty?

Consider how great your life is that you have so much time for video games that you spend your free time talking about games

Protection of private property is what makes people improve their property and make lives better for people around them.

1 Like

The practice is overused, as well, but it is overused because people that defend it and say the word predatory is over used, exist and those “pedators” target those very people and applaud them. 6 months of vacation a year toasting you guys and laughing about how easy you make it.

To be honest I bought the mount and this is partly why. I’m 54 with a really good job. I get folks in this world are struggling but I am not and $90 is absolute nothing to me. Easy purchase for a game I spend 15-20 hours a week playing.

4 Likes

Lmao you poor people are funny.

1 Like

100% this.

This mount was marketed towards you and others in your situation who have that disposable income. Either that or they have a lot of in-game gold that they can spent on tokens to create enough Blizzard Balance to buy it.

I’m in neither boat myself. So I’ll just run to the AH like I normally do. That’s fine. The item wasn’t made for me.

3 Likes

I’m not poor. lmfao.

Except those numbers are misleading. Jumping from extreme poverty to poverty is counted as lifted from poverty. In reality you still poor not much improvement

1 Like

mine is well because of it.
Ive been able to make a lot of money using this system that I likely wouldnt have been able to in another.

Its hilarious that the ones who complain the most about capitalism literally benefit from the fruits of it while bashing it. lol.
Tearing down the system that provides opportunity for someone to make a good living for themselves just seems self destructive, if you ask me

1 Like

Poverty is when I can’t afford dinosaur pixels on my favorite video game

I am bashing it though. But this is wow not going to delve into economic systems.

1 Like

Spend your money however you like. You will never see be telling anyone how to spend their money and much less that it was money not well spent

$120 in other countrys - australia “cries”

After the success of this new offering, I’m sure that whale :whale: mount will be the one they sell next year in the shop for a mere $500 a pop.

But at least it will have an AH NPC, a mail NPC, a transmog NPC, and a repair NPC!

/moo :cow:

Remember all the work you all put into making gold for that Brutosaur AH mount because it was limited time .

Yeah it’s no longer special

I’ll continue to dookie on wow’s cash shop .

All I am wiling to pay for are game services like server transfers

Those are on sale right now. And a few other services.

I’m currently not looking into those services but those are the type of things I’m willing to spend on in the shop .

Mounts and pets I have the game for .

I have all the shop pets. That’s one thing I cannot resist. But mounts are hit or miss.

It costs about 1.5mil gold if you do the gold to token conversion, currently.
Original bruto cost 5mil and still needed a second item to use a mailbox.

Seems to be a pretty good deal.

noice!!