New AH house mount in the Bliz Store for $90 USD

Triggered a poor

I think people saying this is “predatory” are being dishonest.

This mount isn’t necessary to play the game. To me predatory is Blizzard saying “Yeah… gonna need you to fork over $90 to zone into the latest raid.” That’s the very definition of P2W.

But to say “We’re selling a mount. It’s 90 bucks. Buy it or don’t” isn’t preying on anyone…

2 Likes

Been reading these threads on the forums all day. The only way ANY of that hogwash they claim would hold water is if you HAD to buy the bronto to access the Anniversary Event. Then all that stuff would be 100% true.

But you have to realize when people BADLY want something but cant afford the price? They start lieing to them selves about why they cant get it. Then they pretend to sit on some type of fictional mural high ground about it

2 Likes

He didn’t sound poor.
Just a braggart with no common sense.

To be honest not sure if I could afford it right now but to be honest if I could I wouldn’t buy it .

I’m not hating on anyone getting it but I wouldn’t pay more for a store mount then I would for an expansion .

Now granted it would cool if Blizz would do a cool mount like that as say some kind of acievement reward like a KSM or AOTC/CE or an expansion meta achievement .

1 Like

Next meta should be Taivan with a portable AH / Vendor / Barber Shop

It’s a lot smaller then I expected. Must be cold in game.

$90 mount or 90 golds?

I could go for that .

Or how about a Shredder that once you mount it gives a vehicle pop up that when pressed wives you a choice of npc vendors

Or - a mount that randomly each day pops up a different vendor - and that vendor is all it is for that day. And then the next daily reset it’ll change the vendor

Sounds like your parents need a better job or to cut back on some form of expenses then