New AH house mount in the Bliz Store for $90 USD

Definitely not. For $25-30 sure, but not $90. That’s the same price as the most expensive version of an expansion, I’ll pass.

1 Like

Wouldn’t it of been about the same for the cost of tokens for the other ah mount?

when you grow up and work like an adult, you too can spend money on things you like.

2 Likes

I’d think about it if it were a little more expensive than the usual store mount, but $90? Lol, or might I even say, Lmao

It’s a pretty good talent point

How about mage tower skin then? People have it already use it for 6 years, those who didn’t play legion don’t have option at all. Bring them all back!!!

they are./

i’d call u special maybe even lucky, but we’re all equals now.

2 Likes

Ah yes, the rallying cry of people with little to no disposable income. Do you know how infantile and full of envy you sound? I bet you have some rational justification for every purchase you’ve ever made, right? You’ve never grabbed a 20oz soda when the 2liter is cheaper? Never upsized your value meal? Havent splurged on a starbucks coffee. Not at all! You only subsist on top ramen and save every dime to pay off your community college loans for your masters degree in being condescending. “You’re a fool for spending your hard-earned cash in a way you choose! I scoff at you and your frivolous lifestyle!” Rofl.

ROFL

o yes its real.
They messed up they should have make it $200 inline with the last mount

That’s ok it doesn’t have a mail box, there is a toy for that. :smiley:

Go go Bobbysaur recolor!

1 Like

And I thought they couldn’t top the insanity of the last Collector’s Edition price… I was wrong. :person_facepalming:

1 Like

Original Bruto was 500$…

to my everlasting shame I am buying this mount.

Perma closing my alt account though that I used for the AH though to justify the purchase :joy:

1 Like

Genuinely serious heck no.

First I never liked the original bronto mount , I legit think it looks silly.

I wouldn’t buy that $90 mount if it was $5.

I will be buying 5 of them. One for myself, and one for each of my RealID mates. Cannot wait!

3 Likes

I like to believe that they’re not stupid enough to cross that line because if they did then there would be an immediate backlash considering how many people who are highly skilled play the game at a high level.

On the other hand they certainly do love skittering next to that line nonstop.

1 Like

@Thallia/Sendryn: 03/01/2024 8:51PM “I found it. Your post calling out the dude who tried to trash Mirasol is what’s deleted. So is the comment they made that you snipped at.”

:yawning_face:

its better than the og as it has a mailbox.