New AH house mount in the Bliz Store for $90 USD

Remember the times when you had a banking and ah alt parked in Stormwind?

Tell me about it - its pixels. What a greedy company…

3 Likes

This is just silly. Of course you can. If someone spends 2,000 dollars on a napkin thats a poor use of money. In this case not only is the mount very overpriced, but it’s encouraging Blizzards continuous over monetization of everything.

2 Likes

Because unfortunately they don’t have a true competitor in the genre. There’s a lot of wannabes, but my only option is to ignore the cash shop and hope that one day someone puts out a decent product.

Yeah that makes me a part of the problem, but it’s nice to vent once in a while.

I have the money to buy approximately 243 of them, but I will not be able to justify it to myself (spending real money in a fictional game for digital rewards) so I will not

Agreed, people should boycott purchasing this mount so they know this isn’t acceptable.

3 Likes

I saw 132$ in the store when I looked it up and almost had a laughing fit.

There is 3 games on my steam wishlist and I’m betting all of them combined will be cheaper

3 Likes

They want more for a mount then I paid for the expansion we are currently playing. WHAT A JOKE!

2 Likes

It’s only poor use if they complain about it . But YOU never come up with that conclusion for them ever

$132 in Canada :nerd_face:

Of course they have true competitors, you just like the Warcraft IP that Blizzard is offering you more than you like the competitors. That’s the point. You play it because you like it, not because they’re tricking or trapping you. They are designing a product for you that are are enjoying.

1 Like

I used to think Blizzard was shameless, but now I realize it was the fans all along.

This game is degenerating because of people like you.

2 Likes

Who?

GW2 PvP is great but they have terrible PvE
FFXIV great PvE bad PvP
ESO just feels bad to play.
BDO is cool I guess

Thats like saying i just robbed a store instead of robbing a bank. Its the premise of the shop that people don’t like.

I imagine older gamers disliking this more. Since we grew uo without this for so long.

This will be my Christmas present to myself and my friends this year :blue_heart: :blue_heart:

I’ve been slowly saving gold to one day reach gold cap and have a chance at the real Brutasaur, but with this Ill use the gold I have saved to get tokens and obtain it that way.

This doesn’t mean they’re not true competitors, it means you don’t like the product they’ve made for you as much as you like the product Blizzard has made for you. It means Blizzard is still making a product designed for you.

Hmmm.

…Nope.

That’s roughly the same price it would be to buy toke a for the long neck wouldn’t it? Not justifying it but, hardly a difference

There’s an entire job market that does just that.