New AH house mount in the Bliz Store for $90 USD

No, I wouldn’t even buy a WoW mount for $1.

1 Like

Or completely waste them all on whatever Argonian thing came out that month.

I mean, I would NEVER do such a thing, personally.

1 Like

its blizzard wouldnt surprise me

1 Like

WoW depends on people’s sunk cost. There is no influx of new players. It’s not about us anymore.

1 Like

I mean for true whales 90$ is nothing. more like make it 900$

1 Like

Not in this lifetime…
The game has already adopted the " Pay more, get less " mindset.
This has to be top tier paying more for less…

A fool and their money and all that…

1 Like

It is, and im speaking for myself.
This mount definitely will be one of those things i wont regret buying even it has a 90usd price tag

I can say this for the people who bought it with 5m golds back in BFA too :blush:

You can’t really blame Blizzard for you making an irrational decision when you’re seemingly aware that it’s irrational.

Plenty of players have quit because it’s not what they like anymore. You haven’t, because you still like it.

And whether you believe me or not, there is absolutely an influx of new players, I hear about them all the time.

Yes it looks so cool.

I’ve never bought a cash shop mount ever, so no.

I don’t think people realize just how mild the cash shop is in WoW compared to all other games in the genre. LoTRo makes it so you need a flow chart just to buy all the content. Guild Wars 2 and FFXIV have more items at greater cost. ESO literally has lottery tickets, on top of everything else. Don’t even get me started on Daybreak. If you want a “pure” MMO experience, literally your only option is Project 1999.

That comes down to person doing the spending. YOU can never tell someone their money was not well spent. You just can’t the end

1 Like

Nope, because I already got it. Got a bonus from work and normally I don’t purchase store stuff outside the Subscription, but given I have not gotten a new game in a about a year, I figured why not. Outside of World of Warcraft, I tend to stick with older games nowadays unless something new comes out and later on goes on a good discount.

(Sips :beer:)

Not for real money I wouldn’t but for gold I can see people doing it for gold.

Never. Even though I can I just won’t.

Boycott with your wallet.

They are selling a $90 mount?

Btw this isnt a troll or joke im seriously out of the loop here.

Update- nvm i saw it i saw the ad.

Amazing. But we all know give a week or two you’ll see it everywhere in game.

There’s lots of people that complain and talk a good game against things but do the opposite.

No. I can’t personally justify it. I have a couple toys that allow mailbox use, I also have a plethora of ways to teleport/hearth to places with AH (SW, Garrison, Dorn). I’m no AH baron, so I really have no practical reason to buy it.

I can totally see the practicality in the mount and why others would want it, so I’m not knocking them. To each their own. If people wanna spend $90 bucks, I honestly don’t care at all, let 'em. I’m not here to coach people on financial decisions.

Show me. I’ve spent 5000+ hours in that game and have never seen anything in their gem store remotely close to this.

1 Like

I give $5 and a taco for mount, yes?

Sadly, I probably will, though I am going to have to save a little first.