New AH house mount in the Bliz Store for $90 USD

No

1 Like

Yeah it’s 3 hours of work for me ez purchase

3 Likes

This gonna be us when we head to the city lol

4 Likes

Currently my account expires sometime in February… If I end up renewing, who knows what will happen in the future.

1 Like

It’s just great quality of life for people who run M+ and raid, easy access to consumables.

Also avoiding the constant running around in town when crafting.

That’s my personal view on it

1 Like

So it’s certainly possible that they had this planned all along and just happened to unveil it today but I gotta say it’s kinda sus they dropped this on the heels of a pretty disastrous patch. It’s like: oh damn, the forums and social media are on fire because of those awful last minute changes we made on top of the horribly grindy and timegated anniversary event! Quick, release the AH mount, so people talk about that instead during the 5 hours they have to listen to Lorewalker Cho for that other mount. :rofl:

2 Likes

omg…it just dawned on me how much gold Ive spent on garrison AHs for so many alts lmao…all voided by one mount, lol

Flying or ground mount is irrelevant, isn’t it? This is about the luxury of the NPCs attached to it.

At any rate, I see no problem with it. If people want to spend gold or money on it, have at it. Not my place to tell someone else what to do with their stuff.

2 Likes

$90??? Let’s see what next month looks like, wallet’s a little empty today…

I don’t think people realize just how much money Blizzard made off tokens when the original was announced as limited time. We are talking $600-$750 worth, for ONE account. That move was infinitely more unethical than this is.

I think that train has already left the station a few xpacs ago-- imo.

The biggest issue now is how can people actually get a token. They had to know there were going to be none available after this right?

I tried protesting in 2010 when they introduced aspects and preorder mounts. Nobody cared. It’s way too late now, the entire industry is like this. We get 1 BG3 level game every 5ish years and the rest are hyper monetized.

I recently did a research survey for WoW that had some interesting questions pertaining to MTX. I can’t say more than that due to NDA, but I made sure to put that I wasn’t a fan of those directions.

1 Like

Yes, I will buy the mount. Oh and the other three or four mounts too.

Gift this mount to anyone who already has the BFA version. What do you think blizzard?

The OG owners :joy:

Dear god, don’t tell me there is a quest that you have to listen to Lorewalker Cho for 5 hours to get a mount? I hope you put a bit of exaggeration on that???

I will, in December. I always get some money for my Christmas gifts. That’s where they’re going this year! :grin:

I love that. You should get a gigantic gummy bear for the top, instead of a Santa.

What is unethical about any of it? If people wanted to buy that mount (or this one) and could afford it, they did. I don’t see an ethical dilemma.