New AH house mount in the Bliz Store for $90 USD

Yea, lots of players are going to get this.

Kind of feel for the people who got the brutosaurus, but at the same time, they still get the tortollini vendors.

1 Like

Im gonna save up for it

2 Likes

Exactly. Id never justify buying WoW tokens for this, but 90 is cheap if you have a decent career job.

They’ve had the mount for 5 years though, why feel bad about it.

me too. grinded so hard to get that gold.

ours doesn’t have a mailbox…

1 Like

I really don’t want to look at 100 of these gigantic things in Dornogal. Probably my only gripe with it.

2 Likes

I don’t really. Just a smidgeon.
They still get the superior vendors imo.

I won’t be buying it. I send all my auction items to my rogue who is in SW. So I don’t need it.

1 Like

It’s my forum identity, I’m a dwarf rogue main.

2 Likes

90 United States Dollars equals

124.72 Canadian Dollars. Yea that is like a collector’s edition copy of a game in CAD these days for a mount which is pretty wild.

Oh I made a ton-o-money in WoD – but was too cheap to buy the bronto mount --had the money but thought man I’ll never make money like that again so I kept it…I still have I’d say 60- 70% of it left – I’m still cheap :smiley:

The Yak mount in MoP about killed me to buy – but love that thing though!

Why live in Canada though?

1 Like

Seeing it in game now, it is a really nice looking mount

To apply for MAID when things go wrong.

1 Like

I think it’s a pretty mount, and useful, but I am not sure I will buy it. I feel kind of disillusioned with myself and WoW and life and stuff. Plus I don’t have a real job just social security disabliity and don’t know if I deserve such things.

^ Basically yea.

It’s pretty surprising that the mount is priced at $132 plus tax in Canada, especially since this isn’t a free-to-play game. I expected a more generous approach—maybe even treating it as a gift to the community. It’s concerning to see some players willing to support this kind of pricing. If this becomes the norm, it could set a precedent for future content costs. Accepting high prices for in-game items might push developers to follow suit, moving the focus more toward monetization than player experience. So umm No I will not be…

1 Like

The cold, harsh reality of how the gaming system works in our day and age. It’s yours, but it’s not really yours.

I have a plethora of mailboxes at my disposal, and it takes literally mere minutes to get to an AH on the very rare moments that I need one. What’s that old lingo they used to use back in the day? “Epeen” bragging rights, I think that’s it. I can’t imagine it being anything else.

1 Like

It absolutely is. But I hope you can sit back and recognize just how much further blizzard keeps inching forward in the monetization of everything.

3 Likes

Yes. Most definitely. Best money spent on WoW since I bought an IRL Frostmourne replica.

1 Like