New AH house mount in the Bliz Store for $90 USD

Oh, hell no. Not ever paying 90 bucks for one item made of pixels. Sorry, no can do and there’s no justifying it by saying but it’s cheaper than the original. Don’t care, I already pay enough to play this game and 25 bucks is more than enough for any store mount. This is just ridiculous. Enjoy your mount, if you buy one. Not even bashing anyone else, this is just my personal opinion.

1 Like

OMG – This did make me LOL – there will be hundreds to thousands of them clogging up the streets.

3 Likes

Of course I bought it, call me a whale all you want but you’ll be the one chasing me around town in a few months.

1 Like

How are you getting 1.8m gold?

Take my money!

1 Like

Nah, I have impulse control.

1 Like

I enjoyed Plunderstorm and ignored your last comment instead of replying because you’re looking for a fight I don’t care about lmao.

Yet you’re still replying to my comments to other people. I sense a lack of control and possibly projection on your part.

10kk blackmarket vs 2kk really BLIZZARD? I want 8kk back

1 Like

Yep.

I wouldn’t even care if it didn’t have any NPCs on it, I just REALLY like sauropods.

2 Likes

When I saw that, my first thought was.

Well! There is absolutely no way in hell this won’t be a immediate topic on the forums, replete with rage and the word “whale” somewhere in it. Lets see now then… what do the ever intelligent masses have to say about this particularly subject?

-reads- :smiley:

…Mm. Yak. Yak never changes. You are a intellectual giant, Cousin Slowhands.

Since my birthday is coming soon, I might just get it! The desire for it is reinforced after reading these threads. See, as I hit my mid life-years… I find there are certain WoW players I adore… IE: The Chill Kind Helpful ones. Such a mount would definitely help them as well.

Alas, there are also the other side of the base. Those who rant about everything and never are happy. As I get older, I find I don’t really care if I spawn the Sha of Anger the latter. Especially when / if the subject matter is something as non-impactful to them as a mount. I am not one to defend the shop normally, but lets level. The amount of utility this thing has is insane.

Now be sure to spam that report post key in rage and abuse! A differing point of view is not allowed according to some.

3 Likes

Yup, missed out on the first one because I was not willing to grind that much. This new one has the amount of grinding that I can tolerate.

1 Like

Already did. I’m surprised Wowhead didn’t datamine this. How did that happen?

1 Like

tokens now 217k

2 Likes

tokens now 217k and only going to go up even more

1 Like

i already bought two.

insta-purchase didnt even think twice

1 Like

No, it’s not worth that much. I’d pay max 15 euro for it.

1 Like

Oh shoot. I better buy a few tokens as well. :wink:

1 Like

LOL no not at 90 bucks.

Why would I call you that for silly? You’re a Dracthyr. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Yea i see that, but even if you take the difference from earlier today it’s like 100k more, max. Not really a big deal.

But 6 * 215k is 1,290,000 not 1.8m

1 Like

Lol…take that $90, go to Steam and buy several top-tier, older games on sale.

2 Likes