New AH house mount in the Bliz Store for $90 USD

“Dr. Grant. My dear Dr. Sattler.”

Welcome to Jurassic Park

This is WoW. Impulse control doesn’t exist. People literally tortured themselves playing Plunderstorm and cried about it the entire time just so they can get a parrot they don’t use.

1 Like

I see wow is adopting the d4 model lmao

Hmm, I invested money in the Deluxe edition of Civ VII, because I enjoy Civ, even though I have my concerns about this newest iteration of the game and why it would take directions from a game that bombed overall (here’s lookin’ at you, Humankind!).

But $90 for a mount, when I can simply transport myself for a mere few minutes to an AH and a mailbox? I can think of far better investments. Maybe if Big Gov was forced to give me back my money it keeps stealing in taxes I might, but $90 is far too steep an asking price for this thing.

What’s the current rate for tokens up to now?

It does for me. Stop blaming your lack of control on a video game.

1 Like

I may wait a week to see if token cost goes down once the run on them is over.

When he gets to hell, he’ll give satan a tour there :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

1 Like

Who knows? You can’t actually buy them.

Because Blizzard does not control supply and demand. Obviously.

1 Like

I have control. I’m talking about 90% of the WoW forum users.

You don’t and are projecting that onto the rest of us.

1 Like

I’d say it’s quite popular.

Imgur

4 Likes

No you’re triggered and attacking me.

Nope. Too much for a single mount, even one with vendors.

1 Like

I hate to be the closest person with a shovel to that.

2 Likes

If I can farm enough gold to buy it with tokens.

1 Like

I like how people are justifying the mount like “it’s cheaper than the original. You only need 6 tokens!”. Really people? Any other game you would be bashing into for a micro transaction like this, but I guess Blizz gets a pass

1 Like

No I’m pointing out that you are projecting your own inadequacy on the rest of us.

Yes I 'm aware. I said the same thing earlier.

That sounds like a beautiful price , as far as converting some Gold to Balance then buying the new mount.

I am worried when I get home after work, it may be like 400k

3 Likes