New AH house mount in the Bliz Store for $90 USD

Nobody actually has to do that. Ever.

find an empty city, the birds all flock together at look at me party’s, where ever the audience is, avoid it.

feel you brother

1 Like

Having a mount for $90 just seems like overkill to me but that is not why I will not buy it. I have other hobbies and interest that I would rather spend the $90 on. I plan on spending about $90 on oversized gumdrops for my Christmas tree.

1 Like

Not in a million years. If they wanted to add one, sure. That’s fine. 90 dollars tho? lol. No sane person can justifiably defend it.

(Obligatory response to the “well acktually, the old mount was this price, so it a better deal, maybe even a bargain.” Crowd) Don’t care. At all. I play a game for the game, not the cash shop.

3 Likes

It’s a bargin and more than 50% off of the original mount price so yes i’m purchasing it for my main account and my alt account.

1 Like

1.8m gold was no question

2 Likes

I don’t see it like that because my gold is all gained passively and I dont use it on game time or anything. So in the annals of my gold making over time, this is just a reason to finally spend some of the gold that I have.

Well sure for that but really what I meant is that people buy that stuff without a care in the world. And if a single mount can make more money than an entire game why in the world would any business with a lick of sense hesitate to offer more?

People buy so Blizz provides. They at least seem to be holding it in for a while now and keeping things at the level of WOW token and Convenient mounts.

For the mighty one you did, which was a complete waste of time/money.

I can justify wasting 2 hours of my life at work for an AH mount that will bring me a ton of use for years.

I love it. Please tell me they are edible too, or are they just decorative?

1 Like

Just saw 10 of them in Dorgonal…

Hahaha exactly my point.

Another L piling up for the ‘Blizzard never changes their mind stop asking for removed stuff’ crew

1 Like

They did not in fact.

Most people purchased this with WoD garrison leftovers. Only the truly FOMO infected (an extreme minority) would have approached it this way.

In other words, nobody with impulse control and a functioning brain spent $1000 to get a brutosaur.

You don’t need to see it like that for it to be the case.
I’ve gone through the rigmarole to buy stuff as well, but even I recognize they earn more when people go through that instead of just paying.

Yup bought it. For the auction house alone. Although. I wish it was like the dragons. You could change colors.

1 Like

Yes. Absolute yes. Portable AH is the most useful thing you can have.

1 Like

add repair npc on it please Blizz

If you have the gold you don’t even need to spend a dime converting to Blizz Balance…

As much as I’d like it, I think this is the fonzi jumping the shark moment for me. This is such brazen greed I cant support it. Also lol to people comparing the gold cost in BFA versus today. They made the Brutosaur to get money out of the system because of the mission tables in Legion and WoD. Gold was super cheap back in BFA

2 Likes