New affix's

Hey we heard you guys hated the old affix’s so we removed them!

Then added 3 new ones that are significantly worse!

Never question us or suffer

Edit: The affix’s are in the next post

PS: Blizzard you can just say you hate us

10 Likes

Well…. What are they?

New Affix: Incorporeal – While in combat, incorporeal beings appear and attempt to destabilize players with spells that reduce their damage and healing done. Incorporeal beings are susceptible to all forms of crowd control.

Hope you don’t need to save your CC for any specific mobs cuz you need to have it ready for this guy!

New Affix: Afflicted – While in combat, Afflicted Souls appear that seek the aid of players. Afflicted Souls spawn with poison, curse, and disease afflictions. Removing any of these afflictions or restoring the spirit to full health causes it to despawn. Fail to remove their afflictions in time will inflict players with a negative status effect.

Never dispell debuffs incase the bad mob spawns!

New Affix: Entangling – While in combat, entangling vines snare players.

Heard you hated dodging aoe, well now you cant dodge it

:smiley:

9 Likes

I’ve never see something so bad. It’s as if they don’t even know what it’s like playing the game. None of the people making this game play m+.

17 Likes

Like, with how much people were complaining about having to dodge 40 things every pull with storming/quaking/etc you can’t look at entangling and tell me that isn’t 100% a shot at the players

“You hate dodging? Well now you can’t! Enjoy being 1 shot!”

12 Likes

Seriously, what are they thinking? Why are they still listening to the 0.01% pushing score?

7 Likes

Thanks I hate it.

Blizzard, can we have Grievous, Quaking and Volcanic back?

7 Likes

Ok those are unbelievably bad. Like, what sort of lunatic would think those are fun?

1 Like

Blizz flat out got me looking at quaking like

5 Likes

That is correct. Been that way for a long time.

Well, this was unexpected. In a really bad way. Cant wait for a key to die because entangling stopped the group from doing a critical mechanic or the healer had to let a player die because they had to use their dispel cd to get rid of afflicted instead.

Sometimes its like they dont even play their own game.

6 Likes

Two of those three affixes are more annoying than difficult.

Grievous can DIAF though.

1 Like

Blessing of Freedom and Cleanse Toxins, don’t leave home without your friendly neighborhood paladin.

1 Like

They removed Volcanic, it was the “decent” affix week when it was up. Its like they just don’t want M+ to be enjoyable.

2 Likes

Is Entangling with Sanguine, Storming, or Spiteful combinations that can happen?

You can get entangling with sanguine and spiteful!

ITLL BE SO FUN

2 Likes

That makes me die inside.

1 Like

They’re better…but this is literally blizzard dying on the hill of “Affixes need to be toxic, there can be no upside to them…because we have no idea what we’re doing”

2 Likes

“Alright packs almost dead, just get ready to move them out of sanguine… oh we’re rooted and the mobs all healed up”

OR

“Mobs died, and you’re rooted so spiteful drops you”

HAHA THANKS BLIZZ

1 Like

Were players expecting mythic+ to give its welfare gear even easier than it already does?