New 9.2 brawl is a solo queue testing zone

LMAOOOOO you mean people calling each other the N word for not “pEeLiNg meE brO Dh brAin iDiOt”

literally no different than LFG in terms of toxicity

Exactly.

I truly hope that soloque gives everyone that has pushed for it the experience they were hoping for, but once the novelty of a new system wears off (in about a week) and you realize soloque has always been in the game and it’s called “skirmishes”, the most unfun thing in WoW, I really don’t want to see a flood of QQ posts about it.

2 Likes

What happens if someone afks or logs in the middle?

skirms arent fun because there is no reason to be competitive

literally anyone that has played on wotlk AT will know that solo queue has potential because of the scene it fostered there

it seems like all of the low rated players think it’s a bad idea and all of the high level players think it’s at least worth a shot with the exception of a few

that’s enough posts for me though it’s not worth trying to convince people that have their minds set for whatever nonsensical reason without even giving it a shot

2 Likes

Calm down lil fella. Going to have fun playing a bdk with mass grips and slows.

Get excited little guy. First step to solo queue.

Well if it happens I’m going to make the best of it and see how many whispers I can get.

Th irony here is comedy gold.

Godspeed to soloque, give it a shot for sure.

But much like the delusion around New World being a game that would have more longevity than a month, soloque will not to anything to quell the complaints of people that don’t have friends to Q with.

Your experience in World of Warcraft will NEVER be as full as it can be if you don’t have a group of quality friends to share the game with. Period end of story. Soloque will not change this in any way.

4 Likes

hello.

I am too lazy to read the post or any replies.

This is literally skirmishes but in the brawl. Completely pointless thing to add, but remember this is what you all wanted and you’re going to learn REAL fast why solo queue will be awful.

lol so true

exactly what happens in every game with soloQ trash stay in trash (bronze or whatever) and the good players manage to climb by their own

Except this is a set of games. So if in the first 3v3 game, team 1 loses and one player leaves, then what happens to the rest of the games?

Does everyone else have to play a bunch of 2v3 games to finish the set?

Does a new player get added? If so, how do you calculate their score vs the rest?

Thank you. Another person see’s it for what it is.

1 Like

It is exactly about earning rating… Why do you think people play League or Valorant Ranked Solo Queue

2 Likes

I’m gonna be in that bish all day.

3v3, getting to face a variety of setups and being innovative/casual fun with a metric of success.

Don’t really get the negative sentiments its meant to be fun

Treating reg ladder seriously between double leggos, warriors at 15% rep and the potential of class set bonuses in PvP is pretty funny if you’re trying to treat that sacred

2 Likes

We’ve been enjoying the discussions around the upcoming Solo Shuffle feature announced in an interview earlier today. I wanted to stop by with an update that we’re hoping to have more to show on this feature next week, so be sure to keep your eyes on the news section of the website. :smile_cat:

23 Likes

Quick tie them up. Don’t let the blue leave.

28 Likes

I feel like they will have a system like other games that have solo queue where you have extremely harsh leaving penalties with a message before you queue each game “You are agreeing to play 30 minutes and not leave” when you press queue.

Its not exactly the same as Skirms but its very very similar and really they can create the entire solo queue system from 3v3 skirms by just addding certain arena systems and rewards (conquest and MMR system) so that gear won’t effect it as much as it does right now.

In theory it has potential to be the same as skirms but without mmr it’s not. Many players have lower ilvl gear and many times don’t even join. I’ve argued for solo q for years and have gladly compromised on giving skirms mmr