Never played WoW, but got a beta invite

So then they just give the free access to the beta and a please try this out for views email? Either way same end goal.

It makes sense. Like I said earlier. More views on the game = more new possible players. Hopefully those players don’t move on to a new flavor of the month before August though. The more the better imo.

They are! The streamers sre a fraction of the people on the beta.

That’s crazy. How does it feel to be family of the streamer, and know every part of her life? 10/10 Love streamer cry threads

Ooff, chill off the /r/Incel

So much fun watching petulant children REEEEEEE because streamers are promoting a game we all love. They clearly missed the logic train!

Yawn

Those projections aren’t a good look…

Didn’t you call somebody a vapid thot?

What does LoL have to do with WoW?

Wtf are you going on about?

You called a person you have never met a vapid thot, that says more about you than it does about her.

2 Likes

I don’t need to meet someone in order to make that conclusion, mate. I’ve watched her videos enough to know that. Anybody dumb enough to drop out of university is a moron and she falls under that category.

Take that L.

1 Like

Like Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, all the other billionaires for starts.

Instead of doing something she doesn’t like and racking up debt she streams and enjoys her life.

WHAT AN AWFUL PERSON! GRAB THE PITCH FORKS, LIGHT THE TORCHES BOIS!

You are a detestable person.

1 Like

Does that mean loss? I assume it means loss. You are so edgy my friend, when you get old enough to grow a beard I bet it will cut itself!

Detestable? The irony you white knight beta child…

Triggered the snowflake, lmao…

He asked who she was, I told him.

I’m a white knight because some infant calls women he has never met vapid thots? I don’t see her in lingerie or body painting like actual vapid thots. So I mean, sure I’m white knighting w/e you say buddy.

I used to be a firearms instructor, marksman, and do private security. I however was raised to be a gentleman, something your parents clearly failed at doing. I don’t go around calling women I don’t know vapid thots.

If you don’t get a forum vacation for this, I’ll level 1-60 by keyboard turning only, and only in a clockwise direction. LOL

Personally I don’t like streamer beta but I cant understand it. Blizz throwing under the bus their long time subs and going full PR.

What I really don’t like is the hood-like black market where friends and acquaintance of streamers that don’t stream and have no PR value get an beta invite.
For example I heard in one of the streams about some Method managers getting an invite and just generally streamers friends who don’t stream themselves.

1 Like

If you stream it I am sure he has some nice names to call you while you do it!