Never played WoW, but got a beta invite

why laughs? It’d make for a far more interesting stream than people pretending to know what it was like “back in the day”

Shes played other games. Just not WOW. She literally saw a gnome and was like “woah i can be a small person”

To be honest you need to calm down this is the day and age of clout if you ain’t got clout you ain’t worth a thing FAZE UP! CLOUT HOUSE!

You mean Faze up and let them take 80% of all your earnings like Tfue?

Not true. Vanilla was designed to be played with one hand.

That is so infuriating…continues to watch the pretty lady stumble through the game like a 10 year old

These guys complain about streamers, but secretly either love them or envy them. They know all of their names, and apparently watch tons of their streams. Its really weird.

1 Like

Yesterday the streamer Shroud got his friend Hannah a beta invite too. She never played WoW before and he was teaching her how to play on stream. So it appears that streamers can also get their friends invites or get accounts flagged for the beta if there’s no official beta keys. I mean it’s blizzards decision and it is what it is.

I went to see if she was actually playing it, which at least she is, and she asked “What’s my rotation?” lul

She has fireball and frostbolt.

It’s probably a smart PR move but it’s not sitting well with the majority of the current community.

I honestly think these people are the loud minority.

She looks like she’s having fun and she’s playing WOW. When I was watching, she had almost 10k people watching her live, with SIX MILLION views. Sounds like Blizz made a sound judgement call getting her a beta key.

Geez you guys, lighten up.

Along with about every other streamer, she’s helping to make Classic a potential success. There will be lots of people who will start to play WOW just because they saw her playing.

And I haven’t seen her play with her hair, not even once.

2 Likes

Except she has no clue what feedback is, what to look out for or how things are vaguely supposed to work.

PR is one part of the beta process,The other is to actually you know provide feedback.

3 Likes

Another vapid thot. Wonder who’s she sucked off to get that invite.

1 Like

The people who actually test are a minority. What streamers are for is to provide free advertising, which is what she’s doing.

Wow.

Sorry, I don’t hold back.

2 Likes

Stress test they should have named it hype test then, this is clearly a business move at this point.

1 Like

the WoW devs have never worried about their customers, and their feelings.

The streamer has to disclose this per Twitch rules. So, no, they aren’t.

She’s a LoL streamer