Network Diagnostics not appearing

I just got done with the quest “Where the Heart Is”. The quest “Network Diagnostics” is supposed to be given by Mother but Mother has nothing for me except the dialog option to cleanse a corrupted item.
I am 120
Neck level is 67
I have 3 essences applied
Server: Eldre’Thalas
Character: Ductape

This character was transferred and faction changed from Illidan horde last night.
I am not sure what other information you might need to look into this.

Thank you, in advance, for any responses or helpful things to try.

Wouldn’t let me edit the post but I am making this reply with the affected character.

You are reported to have already completed that quest, and have completed all the way through to Forging Onward as your current step.

I’ve completed those? That’s odd. I have done those on my paladin but not this toon.

Edit: I literally just got done with the quest Where the Heart Is

Not sure what to tell you. This quest tracker shows you’ve completed up until the one I linked above.

An SFA might be along shortly to verify with their logs, though!

Thank you for your help. I do see that Forging Onward is available. I will go ahead and start that one and see what happens.

2 Likes

I can confirm that Forging Onward was abandoned and that your character already has credit for completing the quest Network Diagnostics.

The intro quest, Where the Heart Is, may have been made available to you because of the faction change.

3 Likes

Roger dodger! I will continue forward with the quest “Forging Onward” then. Thank you for the assistance. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’d say luckily, this is one of the rare instances where Horde and Alliance share the same quest line this expansion. Faction changes won’t erase any work you’ve already done, only what’s in progress!