Netherwing rep missing

My character on druid was my main character in burning crusade and during that time I got the netherwing rep to exalted and other than one quest that was the final quest movement speed trinket I did all of the rest and I still have my Onyx Netherwing Drake that i’ve been using for many years. Due to not having much gold I never went back to buy the other 5 colours. Today after many many years I went back to buy them but Drake Dealer Hurlunk in Netherwing Ledge is hostile and in Burning Crusade category on druid reputation tab Netherwing doesn’t exist. Somehow the rep has reset or something.

Thing is I can’t put in a ticket because the ticket system demands you pick a category and no category matches this issue. Under Character problem for example are these options:

Character Undelete
Restore Proffession
Stuck Character Service
Stuck Character Service - Classic
Name in Use
Appeal name change
Appeal Silence

None of these match up with reputation being missing after 12 years of being exalted…

From what I can see, Demonesla, your active Druid has only completed the questline up through “The Force of Neltharaku”. They did not complete the quests necessary to start earning the reputation to get to exalted, completing the quest to get that mount and the achievement for reaching exalted.

Your Rogue on the other hand did. That would be your level 40 Human Rogue on Aman’Thul.

4 Likes

Are you sure you are on the right character? Reputation just doesn’t disappear. Do you have another WoW license under your account that the druid might be on? Remember, mounts are account wide so you could be using a mount on one character that you earned on another…with few exceptions like the covenant specific mounts.

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure the person you buy the alternate colors of drakes from is in Shatt, not on Netherwing Ledge.

2 Likes

When I completed the rep back when it was current. The mount vendor was on the ledge. The quest chain ended in Shatt. Which is where you got your first one.

2 Likes

Yup!
Drake Dealer Hurlunk is still there in the Dragonmaw Base Camp, near the forge.

1 Like

Ah, ok. I got it backwards then. It’s been too many years!

1 Like

Time does that.

This makes me think it’s an issue of being confused about which toon had the rep done:

However, you mentioned this:

…and in regards to the NPCs being hostile, I found this on Wowhead:

Could you be running into something like the above? Druid flight form, perhaps?

You might check through the comments on Drake Dealer Hurlunk; there are other folks describing various similar issues here and there:

https://www.wowhead.com/npc=23489/drake-dealer-hurlunk#comments

2 Likes

Please be mindful of the dates this thread is 2yrs old its better to create a new thread then necro a thread.

1 Like