NetEase giving money, Blizzard give free exclusives transmog/reward's, INCLUDING Blizzcon mount 4 china players

say it with me OP

“what happens to WoW in China does not affect me”

4 Likes

They didn’t say “given away” - they said they would have opportunities to earn them for free. As we earned them for free.

I think your entire interpretation of what they’re doing is very bad faith.

3 Likes

So?

We got to play the game for the past year and a half. They were facing the possibility of never playing again when it shut down.

1 Like

They couldn’t play the game for 2 years, we could. Stop being such an entitled child upset that someone else got something you didn’t.

2 Likes

Oh look! Zuma is zumaing again.

1 Like

1 Like

They got their game taken off of them for two years, because the two companies acted like children fighting on the playground. They’re allowed to get stuff.

Bingo.

Gotta get our daily dose of sensationalism from somewhere. :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Hopefully the Chinese players can get their original accounts and characters back. I can’t even imagine how upset I’d be if my account was deactivated.

3 Likes

Glad they are getting their content restored as well as some goodies for not being able to play for so long!!!

1 Like

Lmao you actually got to play WoW for the last two years. This is just some compensation goodies because they shut down the servers over there for a year and a half with no guarantee of return. Also chinese WoW servers are run by NetEase and like just about every other game that has western/eastern servers, the eastern ones are not usually run by the parent company and tend to have a lot of freebies, login incentives and boosts for cash purchase or even P2W shop items. It’s been a thing since forever.

i am flabbergasted to be honest.

As usual WEST world gets NOTHING.