NetEase giving money, Blizzard give free exclusives transmog/reward's, INCLUDING Blizzcon mount 4 china players

They have something collaborated with pizza hut. Its on their website

I’m trying to find out what it really is about

Here take a look I screenshot it for you

http://imgur.com/a/bsFect9

sounds like you don’t like RWF.

It also sounds like you’re bothered that I like RWF.

Your post indicates you’d like to discuss item #1, but I feel you truly wish to discuss item #2.

Not sure why I would be bothered by someone enjoying watching nothing for hours on end lol.

I mean they were offline for a long while and this is one big way to entice them to come back and show them that todays blizzard is not the same.

I’m not sure either. That’s why I find your stance confusing.

you show a real interest in convincing me of your lack of interest.

Or, Echo waits til after the RWF for T-Dubs S2 ends, they all swap to China region, level up characters, win the S3 race and get $$. By that time it should be roughly ¥1.4M or €180k.

:rofl:

Its more telling that you are so triggered that you couldn’t even reply properly lol.

Plus, it’s fair that they get this special treatment only once due to the fact that their playtime was taken from them and were remained without any legal way to play the game and so I get why blizzard is doing this.

You should see the video

Chris metzen is literally like “we are so honored to give you this” as if he’s stepping on eggshells

1 Like

I wished the video was available to be viewed.

Because he is, its China lol. One slip up and they are gone.

1 Like

You can it’s on China’s version of YouTube, you can find it on that wow head link as they linked it

“You guys are such an amazing fan base, we at Blizzard love you guys so much”

Not what he said but he’s giving that vibe so hard

My concern is about NetEase offering a cash reward. I get the RWF has sponsors, but this just seems wrong. I understand the goal of rebuilding the raid scene, but there’s got to be a better way.

I mean, in comparison, we could have gotten the same things because we never lost access to the game. When dealing time-sensitive rewards it makes sense to try and make it up to the players who were excluded from having the chance to obtain it in this type of situation.

When the forums go up in arms about minutes of downtime where players demand recompense for maintenance, seems rather insignificant in comparison to simply losing access for several months because the people up above said so.

3 Likes

RWF isn’t a Blizzard event, it’s always been player-driven. It’s actually a surprise there’s never been a purse from any of the varied sponsors.

2 Likes

I know which is why NetEase offering a purse is off putting. They’re Blizzard’s proxies in China.
Also it strikes me that the ref might have a vested interest in the outcome. Like if a MLB umpire or NFL ref gambled on a game they were officiating.

If they can do it it would still be amazing, but I still doubt they’d be willing to go that far.

They got screwed over pretty bad when Blizzard and NetEase had a bit of a falling out. If Blizzard wants to make up for that somehow then it’s whatever.

Edit: Crap, it’s Zuma. I should have paid attention to the OP.

2 Likes

The sponsors already pay salaries to Echo, who always win unless they show up drunk AND stoned, so…

I don’t care that much but I do wonder if it will make bots better or worse that there is now a Chinese wow again. Kind of feel like it might be better…but hard to tell.