Net-o-Matic bugged on Flight Form

To go a bit more in depth about this, which I’ll show with some screenshots in just a second, when a druid is in Flight Form in the air, you can net them just fine. If they’re in Flight Form touching the ground, you’ll be met with a “Invalid Target” error and can’t even cast the Net-o-Matic. If they’re in the air and you’re casting it on them, and they touch the ground while you’re casting it, the net will go off but have no effect.
Successful cast :white_check_mark:
https://i.imgur.com/pEiUCpc.jpg

Unsuccessful cast :x:
https://i.imgur.com/ikup2Ry.jpg

The first screenshot is the Net-o-Matic working successfully, while the second screenshot is the Net-o-Matic cast going off, but working unsuccessfully as they touch the ground.

This used to work on Druids before their forms got consolidated into one spell, aka Travel Form. The spell is supposed to dynamically change their form depending on where they’re at, such as if they are in the water while in Flight Form it’ll automatically switch to Aquatic Form, once they’re out it’ll automatically switch to Flight Form, etc.

I think what’s happening is druids are being recognized as a ground mount while in Flight Form, however they still can jump off and fly like any other flying mount. The Net-o-Matic only works on flying mounts and therefore, because its doing this, just ends up taking zero effect on them. Please fix!

7 Likes

Seriously. Makes druids OP in world pvp and ruins the game.

4 Likes

Please blizzard fix this

3 Likes

like every time we try to net these guys they will land on the ground and get net without getting dismount.

4 Likes

Nerf Droods. OP. They bork’d.

4 Likes

Blizz,
Please remove this bug. The item which you have placed in game will work on every person for the exception of druids in flight form.

4 Likes

Druids are so op please nerf they’re the most busted class in the game rn!!!

4 Likes

Please fix this.

3 Likes

druids arent even real people

2 Likes

Bump needs fixed!

4 Likes

Bump because this still is not fixed!

2 Likes

omg this still isnt fixed? -.-

3 Likes

this is ruining my rp immersion, pls fix

3 Likes

this is a crazy game changer bug!!! please fix!

1 Like

Druid checking in.

I agree that this should be fixed.

3 Likes

I’m saying this as a druid.

This should definitely be fixed.

I fail to see how our forms being merged into one button justifies this being a thing.

4 Likes

This guy knows what he’s talking about!

2 Likes

Blizzard seriously needs to fix this! Druids should be able to be netted freely just like the rest of us!

2 Likes

Druids are the most op class in the entire game!!! please fix this bug!!!

2 Likes

Did you just assume my gender? o.O

3 Likes