Nervous about playing on low-mid pop server

My group abandoned Herod for obvious reasons. We ended up going to Benediction but with no guarantee for paid server transfers, we’re all nervous about getting held hostage here if the server ends up being lower populated. I’ve seen a lot of blue posts about “maybe consilidating” and “maybe offering transfers at some point” but that doesn’t really give us any ease of mind. I 100% guarantee if blizz promised paid transfers you’d see more people rolling the dice on these 0 queue time servers. Please blizz, for the love of god just tell us what the plan is.

9 Likes

lol nervous about servers that do not exist souns funny. Imagine that hmmmmmmmmmmmm

3 Likes

What do you mean?

yeah OP I wanted to play on Grobbulus, and even though I got on no problem in the morning day after launch, evening after work it was back to 8k 90 min queue. So I rolled on the new PVP-RP realms, Deviate Delight. But I am also nervous about the population, and especially worried a faction imbalance will happen. Grobbulus seemed to have a super active RP community, with lots of guilds and threads roleplaying around, and right now Deviate delight subreddit is pretty sparse.

1 Like

You know, there is a server with no queues. I logged in multiple times yesterday, even during prime time with no wait time at all.

That is when those servers literally just popped up.

Stop spreading false crap becuase it is 2pm on a school day and I have a que for EVERY SINGLE PVP SERVER.

1 Like

Try again, I had my characters made and created a week ago.

I think you’re good. These realms are loaded, which is why there’s so much complaining.

Please just shut up. You’re obviously highly un-educated or just trolling.

I am LITERALLY ON right this very second and tried
EVERY
SINGLE
PVP
SERVER

All have ques. “try again hurrrr durr” you’re an idiot.

1 Like

Now now, I didn’t say it was a pvp server.

And that should tell you what the population of wow cares about. gg

2 Likes

Well, do you care about playing the game or do you want to sit in queue for 3 hours?

1 Like

Benediction will be high pop by friday. And it will be full at around 8

2 Likes

Every server is going to have que times at this rate. Its a wednesday during school hours. This entire thing has been a joke. They need to come out and just give free transfers and open a couple more realms and let us get started

1 Like

Well some might want ally and horde and since its a pvp server they might make one om both rp pvp servers like i did. I did DD for horde so i could enjoy zombie walks and ally on Grob

Players needs to stop Anticipating the worse and just play. Just gravitate towards high not full realms if you’re that worried about it.

Also Grob has been out longer so give DD time as its only been 2 days 4 hours since it was added. Most people that play on rp pvp servers are from est area so im sure it will be fine and medium servers are same pop as a full server back in the day. Now it will have low pop at 3am since most will be in bed

1 Like

I wouldn’t worry. Picking a high server might fill up more and in the long run could cause queues in phase 2

Also do remember all servers will reflect the population throughout the day, meaning that in the busy hours it’ll tell the true population vs night time when most are logged off for the day.

6 Likes

All servers had queue’s last night. Hey look, just another Blizz employee here, nothing to see, move along. Don’t make the mistake of listening to someone being paid to tell you to move from one queue to another.

I understand with as well but as above said. 2019 Low pop servers are higher then a full in 2006.

@Kazed. There were servers that had little to no queues last night, past 6pm pst. I checked every server looking for some. ;p. If you going to troll try harder.