Nervous about playing on low-mid pop server

IF you abandon Herod, you are making the wrong decision.

Q’s will last for a week. Dead server is forever.

2 Likes

I’m on East Coast and playing on Grobbulus. I already got the names I wanted here and DD is bound to be just as full soon. Doesn’t seem beneficial to move IMO.

You may want to consider moving back to your original server… Blizz is on the move to fixing the short term problem but there’s nothing that can be done about a low pop server which will ultimately happen when you need the people the most and that’s when you’re raid ready.

1 Like

I dumped my 7/6/6 characters to reroll from Westfall to Windseeker. People need to stop asking for transfers for low level characters. Just move and level to 10 again.

2 Likes

I did both so i could be horde and ally but i do like the lower ping and being est the servers have down time when im on late and other’s are in bed. Makes farming something like herbs easier. Im able to get off work and be on when most raid times are going on but also able to stay on late till 2am.

For real haha, i dont get why people think lvl 1-20 need transfers. One days of work and they were told!!! Many times blue post said high que times for most of these servers and that it was recommended to move to another server before making a home permanently on that server. Now for servers with 1 hour to 30 mins ques this will even out in time and no fix really since there will be some kind of drop off (hopefully less then blizzard thinks). Opening too many servers could make you transfer later which is always worst for the players and guilds.

I personally don’t mind the queue even though it does kind of suck to have to wait (new patch might fix this for most servers which allows more people on at a time) but better to wait now than be on a dead server later after the drop off. Now the drop off could be small or big and we dont know when it will come but im glad they are being safe about it

I checked as well and every pvp server had a queue last night, how much did you make to tell those lies? Not everyone wants to rp a half naked nelf with you.

I honestly wish they would just say they’ll at least offer paid transfers. I’m not waiting 4 hours to play on a realm with my friends, and I also don’t give up progression I’ve made. Its cheaper for me to drop $25 than to reinvest 10+ hours

Just come back to Grobbulus! You’ll only lose one day.

Just like back in the day, once the aq gates are open they’ll gladly take your money but won’t before as to not skew the scarab lord race.

Youre a terrible person. really.

Still no Q and we’re prime time. What’s your response now?

I think Grob had a big head start so they are more established. That server has been out over 2 weeks. Double D has only been 3 days, so I think it will be fine. Right now, you also have a lot of tourist that just want a server to play on.

lol pvp. Check pve servers too mate… There more servers then pvp.

Did the big bad rp servers touch you wrong.

Why would i check pve servers when i play pvp? That’s a silly statement, now who is trolling!

pve best server. Chill and relax. WoW pvp laugh the worst on any mmos out there. :slight_smile:

Real spartans have no worries

My server still has not had a Q since day one. Bloodsail.

Do you honestly think that if a server population just goes off the deep end that Blizzard is going to go to the paying subscribers still on those servers and say:

“We are just going to delete the server and all of its characters” instead of saying what they have always done in the past and what ever other developer/publisher has done in the past for every other mmorpg:

“We are going to be deleting this server at X date and time and will be offering free character transfers to the remaining servers of your choice”

1 Like

my irl friend didn’t want to roll grobb with me cuz of the queue times, happy to say he’s come around and just chills for the 30 min to an hour long queues we have now, he refuses to queue up with teamviewer like i do when i get off work so…