Nerubian Boots

Man, new race could’ve been two-armed bug feet monster. Instead we get dwarf cubed.

1 Like

IF (and that if is doing a lot of work) Nerubians end up being a playable race (which I don’t think they will) they are going to get the same treatment with armor that dracthyr in their dragon form got, where most of the armor is not visible.

Manually adjusting armor positioning for 20 years worth of gear for a new character rig is not happening.

So, no shoes is my guess.

1 Like

2 Likes

To be fair to the dwarves, it’s too soon to use a dracthyr style race. :robot::raised_back_of_hand:

The most incorrect statement to ever be stated on the WoW forums since the inception of the WoW forums.

Horde & Alliance were NEVER going to be allowed to be created on the same realm, never going to be allowed to group together.

We were never going to have Eredar playable characters, High Elf playable characters, Dragon playable characters.

That’s just off the top of my head. There’s so many “nevers” that have become actual things that it’s silly to even assume anyone knows what’s going on.

Nerubians are cool AF and I hope we get them and since I know “never” means “probably” on the wow forums - here’s to hoping.

3 Likes

Maybe it’s just me, but the new Nerubians look a bit like the Dracthyr model. And I find it conspicuous that we have one allied race. I can’t dhake the feeling we’ll be getting playable Nerubians. I’m just trying to decide what class I would make…

1 Like

They have added ONE allied race in an expansion, Pandas.

I really hope they do more work on the humanoid Nerubians before they make them playable. They look so bad… like those centaurs from Oh-no Plains.

I would MUCH rather have Naga, finally. They are the best race ever (next to elves, of course).

1 Like

Pandas weren’t an allied race. The allied race system wasn’t implemented until the end of Legion.

3 Likes

Seem like an Allied race to me >.>

1 Like

Where we’re going, we will not need shoes

:ocean: :dragon: :ocean: :dragon:

2 Likes

… yes. >_>

Same, honestly. Kinda clicked like a month ago, and it was like that moment you realized the killer was next to you all along, only in this case it was my mind blowing that these humanoid nerubs maybe have a dracthyr rig or a modified one that’s not too different and therefore sets off my radar for familiarity.

Dracthyr are also the only race we have with consistently more than 4 limbs. Only one that comes close is demon hunters, and havoc’s meta form. Just find that an odd coincidence :thinking:

You are so right! But only if we’re talking about putting little cute shoes on real life spiders. But we aren’t talking about real life spiders. We’re talking about WoW, a game in which we have elves, freaky mutant dragon lab experiments, 8 foot tall humanoid spiders, and playable trolls, which are supposed to have 3 toed feet capable of grappling branches and other objects like a monkey. But that is not a thing in this game. And it gets even better! It’s like Blizzard didn’t even want to model a back toe for BOTH playable male trolls. Only females. It’s like Blizzard gave out back toes to the ladies, first come first serve style, and male trolls had to try and get theirs over at pawn stars? And Rick Harrison told them, eh. Best I can do is… BACK TOENAIL.

I don’t even want to know…

That’s what everyone says, right before they ask to be filled in.

well keep, thinking that because i am not asking.

I bet they end up making a toy that turns us into one temporarily. But I don’t bet that they would be playable.

1 Like

What’s the use of having a nice pair of Nerubian boots if you’re afraid to wear them anywhere?

~“Ahh, don’t step on my Nerubian suede shoes.”~

1 Like

Excuse me but, I’m a swords and sorcery princess. Spider, cow, or elf. I come packin with high heels, baby.

1 Like