Nerfs when?

peacefully awaiting NERFS to the following :

DH - blur + darkness with the combo of all the stuns, purge, interrupt and their insane damage. OK!

Assassination rogue - Takes the least amount of skill rogue has ever taken and puts out the damage of 50 trojan warriors at once while being unkillable since cloak vanish evasion, has lots of control still /facepalm

Fire mage - greater pyro + blink is a terrible idea

DK - has the pets of a demonology warlock, does 50000000000x the damage of one, has AMS/AMZ/2 stuns, interrupt that goes through bop. nice game!

resto druid - a 2s menance, if you aren’t playing with one just GG go next since they have 50000000 CCs and are able to avoid all slow/roots/cc

4 Likes

warlock doesnt mention nerfs to warlock. LULW

71 Likes

strongly agree DH and rogues are a joke currently

1 Like

i understand trolling is cool but warlocks outside of 2 roots have no way of sticking to targets so i think you should get better at running away from them as they have to cast everything and dont have free casts like greater pyro blink

3 Likes

Covered almost everything but it seems you forgot 1 spec. By choice or accident? Tune in and find out, on the next Maury

Okay, for real… You’re trolling right? Gotta be

18 Likes

Okay yeah that was actually a troll, i forgot destro locks in that post, them plus all the previous are so overbearing no one else can play the game!

4 Likes

Destro locks are as broken as the classes you mentioned

they ALSO need to be nerfed

Thankful for you (and saidly for us) Blizzard gave up on the expansion and arent caring for it no more

6 Likes

also remove greater pyroblast

10 Likes

Just wait till you get a load of the ww buffs.

3 Likes

imagine playing a class that has every single cc emchanic in the game, save maybe a slow iirc, while only really having to cast one of them and thinking you have no way to stick to a target while thinking your only damage is casted.

3 Likes

I’ma let you finish but Destro is objectively the most broken spec in the game right now: arena mate dot net/?region=&realm=&rating=2200&ladder=3v3&faction=

Wait actually since the last time I checked (Saturday?) Destro has actually fallen below Sin but still… we can’t talk about balance changes to this game without nerfing Destro.

2 Likes

I agree… Nerf Destro.

1 Like

Did someone get chaos bolted too hard today? Should have pressed death strike and instantly heal yourself to full.

5 Likes

I guess we’re forgetting shadowfury, coil, and infernal stun for destro, as well to pair their .5 second cast chaos bolts

1 Like

Yeah get away from them as they stand in the middle of the map. Just wait behind a pillar forever dawg, sick!

2 Likes

imagine if you played your spec right and weren’t a 2k capped speedbump not taking advantage of 5 tyrants all chaosbolt casting at the same time

3 Likes

Can we remove chill streak :slight_smile:

Warlock is the problem.

4 Likes

small dk brain

All class need need except war