Nerfs when?

oh yeah because a in realistic game you can spam these moves to stick on targets trying to LoS you. Stay small legion glad. Sounds about right considering everyone quit so you just had to queue up a couple games.

hold up. Why are you flaming? Destro is broken 100% There’s no denying it. Don’t flame others because you can’t succeed with a broken class.

5 Likes

I said destro was broken and i forgot to write it in my earlier post. I was flaming because its illogical to say “shadowfury, mortal coil and infernal stun” are ways to stick on targets. Infernal CD is over 2minutes and coil is a tool used for peeling/heal/Securing kills not -sticking- to a target.

If you have a problem with people trying to los you, have you tried replacing your gateway? Maybe using these spells I listed earlier? I also wouldn’t say anything about my glads when you have 0 and more importantly, as a Destro lock. I can also recommend you play in the open as you’re supposed to, small tips for your push to glad this season, good luck bud.

5 Likes

Ive never played destro prior to messing around this season in 2s with a friend. I played affliction consistently at 2500-2600 for all of cataclysm which was in and out of glad range i just quit my team and never finished glad. Also, gateway has a 2min CD on the debuff. Thats still a very weird suggestion to give considering if melees are pillaring you wont want to “gate” into a bunch of pillaring melees.

1 Like

Putting your gateway into an aggressive position regardless of enemy comp is probably the best thing you could ever do as a destro lock in any of these seasons, considering everyone is playing MLD, no destro in the game is scared of dying to a melee

5 Likes

you don’t need to stick on targets? u just kill them

1 Like

I’ll have to take your word for that for now, I haven’t played in a long time but previously not having a port out and going into melee was instant death. I’ll be experimenting this season in 3s :slight_smile:

Majority of people saying Warlock needs a nerf haven’t even reached 2700 or if they have, they’re BFA glads… all of these nerfs mentioned are reasonable.

Why are you arguing with people telling you how you’re incorrect, and then go on to say:

https://check-pvp.fr/us/Thrall/Zeusus
Nice try buddy, but no you didn’t. Mmr does not equal CR. If you’ve queued at 2600 mmr but your CR never made it there, that’s the system basically telling you you’re not a 2600 player. It means you lose to the people in those higher brackets and get ranked back with the 2400’s, hence your xp.

5 Likes

No one is saying the other nerfs aren’t warranted, they’re saying it’s hilarious OP left out Destro from their complaint list when Destro is one of the worst offenders for broken garbage this expansion.

Also I’m pretty sure people here that aren’t warlocks, mages, or rogues have done more high level PvP than just BfA… and you don’t need to be 2700+ to see that Destro standing in middle and turreting while being an unkillable damage machine that can exterminate you inside of a coil and fear is bad for the game.

4 Likes

i refuse to believe you aren’t trolling

“lmao stupid ww monk with like 5 glads and current r1 i’ll have you know i almost had ONE 2500!!! glad 18 years ago”

ok boomer

edit: “Highest 3 man personal rating : 2485” LMAO CONSISTENTLY BTW
ALMOST BTW
LOL

free coaching for u rn
you can set up 2 bolts off coil
2 bolts off shadow fury
2 bolts off rake>vortex

“im being pillared” isn’t an acceptable response when you have 9 different ways WITHOUT your other dps to set up your goes

you’ll get pillared when you drop your infernal super randomly
drop it off of coil, or rake, get vortex out
you can lock things down long enough to get relevant damage out
alternatively if you suck, play with a ww or assass that will heavy lift control for you

the real issue with destro isn’t even 0.8 second chaos bolts though, it’s that soulleech should do about 80% less healing
destro cant die to anything besides rmx before 25% damp which is ridiculous, way too forgiving, and promotes extremely toxic playstyles for both teams
like lining all game and the warlock never worrying about positioning ever just planted in 1 spot for 12 minutes

smaller warrior brain

8 Likes

While i think most reasonable players would agree with much of your post any class that can do a 200k damage spell on about a 1sec cast with spamable CC needs looked at IMO.

1 Like

you’re putting your wrath tabard to shame from this post and your denial of destro lock’s current disgusting state

3 Likes

Just wait until we are all geared in 470+ and the hits won’t have scaled very well.

Right because I need to be a r1 to look at a damage breakdown/class to know it’s broken. :roll_eyes:

8 Likes

Of course, we plebeians dont know anything

Probably got it in Cata s9 :wink:

Because you’re a cloth tank and have the ability to randomly 1 shot someone in a fear through defensive CD’s. Mages actually die.

1 Like