We already had one bg targeted nerf for Disc this season. Holy Priest needs additional tuning that targets its bg performance.
Too much throughput. Games unfun with a priest on the other team.
We already had one bg targeted nerf for Disc this season. Holy Priest needs additional tuning that targets its bg performance.
Too much throughput. Games unfun with a priest on the other team.
No. They nerfed us enough… You people always beg for healer nerfs, and then when they nerf us, you cry you’re not getting healed. ![]()
Im also a healer so the other side is I don’t play the game because priest is just miles ahead.
They need a throughput nerf.
Priest has been #1 in bgs all last season and all this season.
Rsham is last all last season and now in this season
They need more focus on balancing healers in bgs
50% of ALL healers in the TOP 500 of blitz are priests.
If RSham is underperforming, why is the answer to nerf Priest and the other healers? Why not actually balance the healers that are struggling instead of constantly nerfing the ones that are doing well? You’re basically asking to make all healers worse because one healer is lacking.
The balance comes from nerfing over performing specs. I do not want every healer to be as good as priests are in bgs currently. That would make the game even more unfun.
I honestly think the other healers (including rsham) are actually in a decent place, outside of the outlier that is Holy Priest, and slightly Disc. Just with their ability to stay alive, the game becomes unfun anytime there is one on the other team.
I think you are just glancing over this
No! Nerf shaman!
If 50% of ALL healers in the TOP 500 of blitz are Priests, maybe that’s because the other healers aren’t performing at the same level. If you brought the weaker healers up so they could compete with Priest, Priests wouldn’t make up 50% of the top 500 anymore. Why is the solution automatically to nerf Priest instead of bringing the other healers up?
And we’ve already seen what happens when healers keep getting nerfed. DPS complain that they’re not getting enough heals.
You are aware there have been substantial nerfs to priest since this right? You can’t take away a classes rating after they’ve been nerfed lol.
You should really start incorporating recent data into your posts
https://check-pvp.fr/activities?bracket=blitz®ion=us&page=1&lasthours=24
A nerf to focused will is really all they need at this point. Would make it so they can’t go haste/mastery and still be immortal
Holy Priest and Rsham were nerfed at the same time around 2-3 weeks into the season. Yet Rsham is bottom of the boards and Holy Priest is still at the top, so what are you saying?
I followed your link and im not sure what that is showing
Here is the last 7 days: drustvar. com/stats/blitz/representation/healer?top=500&active=7
Still 50% of all healers in blitz are priests at the top end.
Strawman. Lets give every dps the same surviability as mages and ferals
Rsham is good in certain brackets, you can’t be good in all brackets. Random bgs is a bracket, rsham is very good in
It shows recent qs within the last 24 hours, there’s a good mix of all healers
What bracket? 2s?
Every other bracket it is last
A classic “I’m not content until Rsham is the best spec in the game” Reservoir post
You’re extremely strong in one of the 4 brackets
That’s a good ratio
Ah, Priests still dominating and RShaman still struggling to keep up with them?
Some things never change.
RSham feels harder with less of a reward.
Good luck keeping people in the circle of your best healing cooldown.
Mix of healers does not automatically = good
You got me, I want rsham to be so op.
“You are 4th best healer in 2s! why are you complaining?”
yes it does
I mean you make 10 posts a day crying about it LOL
At literally every hour of the day
(post deleted by author)
Someones a little angry
![]()
“Toxic Girls Gone WoW”
The signs were right there the whole time
I just don’t see it man I’m sorry
I’ve never seen you lose in healing in a bg, literally ever. You’re consistently 10-20% higher than any other healer
Your entire opinion on rsham balance is that “it’s really good until I get trained.” Meaning, if you get trained, you’re less effective, which is where the game should be. It’s not like you’re losing in healing anyway, or rsham has bad utility.
The only real change i’d want to see to rsham is the ability to use wall in a stun.
The things that effect resto shaman very heavily in arena and rated pvp are that your totems die, and you can’t answer being step/kidneyd. In every other aspect, it’s very good.
I get gapped by any competent priest. Maybe not in TWW but def midnight. Storm Conduit was my bread and butter and it took me awhile to change my playstyle after it was deleted.
I have also run into mana issues recently (due to stuff not dying) and finally dedicated 2 talent points towards saving mana and it still isnt enough to not OOM before the others.
How many points do other healers put towards mana? I truly do not know.
My opinion on rsham has changed rapidly this season. At this point I don’t even feel like we need massive buffs. I just think priest needs brought down.
Yes rsham is bad when it is trained. Priest is incredibly durable. A healer should absolutely fall over with enough pressure.
No other healers feel as egregious as priests.
Either way, queue tonight around 6-9PM EST and youll prob run into me, I’ll wave!