Nerf Paladins

This is probably going to get alot of alliance cry but Nerf paladin ability to use Bubble has an offensive cd plz, its absurd that a spell that was designed to have drawback with melee attack speed reduction now being able to use offensively because in SoD paladin damage has shifted to them pressing abilitiies with make them bypass that mecanic. so often did I see a full life paladin bubble and go deep in the range line, kill a healer and get away before his bubble is even over… why do they get to kill someone while being immune to damage themself ? this is ridiculous.

Their burst damage is insane, i don’t care what the pve logs show, most of their ability bypass armor and legit nuke other classes from existence, how the help do I almost get killed on a boomking in less then 2 second by a melee when in form I have roughly 50% damage mitigation from melee damage.

Their ability to use LoH freely and get back 100% health use to be ok because they would sacrifice all their mana for it, so there was some drawback to using the skill but now days with the way SoD work, the amount of time I have seen a paladin use their LoH and continue to keep up their full rotation is absurd.

It’s like all the drawback that they had to endure in order to get theses amazing abilities have disapear and nothing has been done to balance it.

To conclude I don’t believe that a class should be able to kill another while being totally immune to damage. It create a very bad gameplay experience that you can’t counter for everyone esle and I think this is bad. Now I am ready to hear all the alliance players cry on how wrong I am but plz blizz look into this!

facetanked a melee that was 100% immune to all damage and died

it isnt my fault, its the designers who messed up

to the forums!

9 Likes

I am sorry how am I suppose to get away from a melee that is immune to snare and walk 10% faster then everyone esle with their speed talent, clearly ur trolling.

Youre a druid and feral swiftness works indoors.

You sat there trying to PvE buttonmash into bubble and died. Or you tried to sit HoJ like a target dummy not respecting someones damage output and died. Either way 100% your fault and a skill issue.

7 Likes

Ouff, you assume alot there and clearly state I was a caster druid not a feral, how do you get feral of swiftness with 40 points invested in balance tree stop trolling dude, oh also I forgot to mention I had a priest healing me with ignore pain active when that happen so nah it need big nerfs.

lol they can get a kill
Once every 5 minutes, meanwhile
Shaman resurrects and proceeds to 1 shot everyone. Lolololol what a joke

5 Likes

Literally run the other way, Squidbrain. You have 3 different instants that he cannot do anything about. What, did you stand still trying to starfire him in bubble?

2 Likes

Yell at your 100 Shaman friends that didn’t purge it…

1 Like

Hyperbole (or in this case just straight lying) is just an admission that reality doesnt support your worldview.

Cant purge DS and a caster druid wouldnt care about BoP.

Someone can purge/dispel it. Not sure who, but someone can.

In any event, there’s lots of situations in this game that will get you totally jacked with cooldowns in a one on one. Get a group, get your heals, run until it’s over, or just plain rez/stealth/move on.

No, they cant. Mass Dispel, introduced in Burning Crusade, was the first method of being able to remove Ice Block and Divine Shield. Shattering Throw for Warriors was later introduced in Wrath to allow Warriors to remove Ice Block, Divine Shield and Blessing of Protection.

Nothing in classic or SoD exists which can remove DS or IB.

their pvp burst is very large.
even without gear they can easily burst down 2-3 people.
with gear its worse.

Its funny how often this applies to what people post here.

ok, interesting… This sometimes happens to me and I always thought it was Shaman purge. I wonder what is going on then…

In any event, Paladins are not worth all your ire.

Let’s look at the fact that Druids get big instant heals in Moonkin with that rune.

travel form and run away.

This is a massive skill issue if your a balance druid and a paladin is getting anywhere close to you.

3 Likes

You can still shift into cat and use your sprint if you are indoors, so you still had a way to escape. Or you can save trinket for the stun as well. And if the excuse is well those are 5 munutes cds, well boy have i got news for you about bubble

3 Likes

This keeps on getting worse for you, your a balance druid and let a paladin get in range of you when they are one of the the slowest class in the game and your one of the fastest, and they have little to no ranged damage.

Then your saying a priest couldn’t keep you healed, so are you really trying to convince people that one of the lowest DPS classes in the game, actually killed you while be chain healed by a priest which had also put ignore pain on you. You would both literally have to probably be running around naked, its a good thing you didn’t run into another balance druid, they would probably have killed you and your priest friend faster then the paladin killed just you.

Assuming your not talented enough to kite properly, something you definitely need to work on if you want to continue as a caster, your options are go cheetah (aka learn how to kite) and run, or bear up, if you just want to sit there letting them beat on you. As for your priest friend, assuming they weren’t naked, the only thing I can think of is that they were literally letting you die or were way below level. Also as a balance druid, why didn’t you just heal yourself when they bubbled, druids heals are strong enough in balance to out heal most damage a paladin can do.

4 Likes

[Travel Form]

/thread

Did you know Paladins have a literal 0% chance of killing druids? THE MORE YOU KNOW!

its a 5 minute cooldown dude. if you are crying about that then you deserve the roast you are getting, but yes, as a paladin myself, id be happy to trade it for somthing else. apparently having this ability is what prevents us from ever operating as a functional class according you you horde mains. and im sick of it.