Neltharax, Enemy of the Sky is Creating a Toxic Environment

So you create an item that provides AT LEAST a 15% dps increase to 2 under performing classes, make it very rare and drop off the last boss.

Now I raid and have several Rasz kills and have only seen it drop once. Of course I was there for the whole raid and I lost the roll to another hunter who swooped in for last pull. He has now quit the game for awhile. Typical.

Anyway, the lfg tool for raid is now disgusting with titles like hunters r sh$t/f off hunters ect ect. It is now seemingly impossible to pug Rasz as a hunter. Join LFR because even that version is a 6% increase from mythic bow. Other hunter try to vote kick the hunters and are sometimes successful.

Meanwhile on ED, I find an RP’er in quest greens with the heroic version they got from a weekly loot box. wtf

Specialty Items are fun, but when they are so good it’s the only way a class you’ve left in the dirt can be competitive it’s a terrible idea.

30 Likes

I think you may have mistaken the wow forums for a personal blog post?

What exactly are you trying to discuss here?

14 Likes

RNG is RNG. It sucks but that’s the way it is.

I saw a guildie get it from the weekly chest last week on an alt. Feels bad man. Feels really bad.

5 Likes

reading is hard?

5 Likes

I’m more annoyed hunters got another unique weapon when you recently had sylvannas bow…

13 Likes

I mean I can’t argue with you there. Trust me though, you don’t want this right now.

1 Like

Still in the waiting room for any broken af op bonkers caster weapon like gethiku sylva daggers or bow or current bow or broken melee trinkets fron sl.

And no…atumbra eith versatility proc doesnt count.

Caster didnt had a single bonkers item since teracgosa in firelands.

7 Likes

Wish I could use bows…

At least you have 2 specs in A tier. Hunters are in D tier.

3 Likes

I’d rather not have to chase after a rare drop off the final boss in raid to feel like I’m getting the most out of my class.

12 Likes

You must be high if you think warlocks are A tier.

1 Like

Toxic biNgO…take shot! (I am way too drunk for this now)

1 Like

MM is ahead of all 3 warlock specs in raid lol

Both classes are bad in mythic+ but hunters are bad - with bloodlust so they’re better than warlocks there too.

I have pugged several ras kills before my guild started killing her regularly, I have not seen these titles you mention in the group finder, or anything like it. I think there’s some stretching going on here because you might be frustrated you didn’t get a bow yet. Just keep killing her you’ll get one.

2 Likes

Buddy got one on an alts first vault, normal version too. Guy started the toon midweek and by end of weekend was raiding normal and bam, BIS bow in his weekly vault.

2 Likes

Do some research.

I used to be super serious about drops and getting the loot I needed, then i realized its a game I need to touch grass more often

4 Likes

“My personal experience earlier in the xpac has been different from yours now, so you’re wrong.”

Good one.

1 Like

The bow is not the reason you are underperforming.

4 Likes

I agree. I don’t even play a hunter but the fact that a single item can contribute to your class’s potential power so dramatically is really stupid.

8 Likes