Nelf Fans, don't pre-order

Cause it doesnt make sense, Oh sylvanas causes all this stuff and everything is her fault, on lets reward her with a promation, surely she wont try to break free later and make all the souls go into the maw, She’d Neeeeeeeever doooooooooooooo that.

I wish more Horde characters had Drek’thar’s temerity.

4 Likes

Does blizzard pay you per post or are you hourly?

1 Like

Have you been to darkshore after when the alliance controls the zone, seems like alot of you dont.

You are going under the assumption that its a promotion. Why you would assume that, i cant say. If its such a great place to be, why would the jailer be chained there? For all we know, to be “the jailer” is to be subject to your worst nightmare every second of every day forever. The only reason you lock something up in shackles is to restrict its abiltiy to move. There is no evidence that this would be a reward or promotion.

I am going under the assumption that the jailer doesn’t want to be there (see shackles statement) and that they are the one that set sylvanas on the path she is on now, because they want out and are using her to get free.

I have stated multiple times that what i want is that she ends up in the hopeless darkness or w/e from edge of night. As a bonus, i want all the acts that she committed to avoid that, to be what sends her there. If it helps, cut the jailer bit out, that is the least important part.

I guess it has to be spelled out in rediculous detail.

1. syvanas killed herself. The super secret bargin. Jailers intent is to be free, and some weird there must always be a jailer because blizzard.

2. Sylvanas plays her 4d chess in bfa. Everyone is a fool because sylvanas has to be propped up.

3. shadowlands starts, helm of domination destroyed. W/e happens in this xpac happens.

4. Sylvanas completes what she thinks is her plan but has actually been played this whole time by “the jailer”.

Jailer: muhhaha you have been duped you stupie elf, now you must take my place because reasons! Its blizzard writing! They dont have to explain a damn thing!!

Sylvanas: omg! But i thought i was escaping my fate, when in fact everything i have done only brought me closer to it!

Jailer: you arnt a super powerful being that is as old or older than the titans so you are stuck there with no means of escape because I, the jailer,have stripped you of the power you used to get here! muhahahh. Enjoy.

In this hypothetical scenario she isnt rewarded, she is tricked into taking the jailers place. As it turns out being in that position is the darkness she made the deal to escape.

SO the jailer is trying to escape, sylvanas is helping, him and you think that when we stop both of them, that for some reason, tis a good idea to put sylvanas in the position, a person who is activily ruining the shadowlands, in a postion to future ruin the shadowlands, you know the jailer set the things in motion too

Yes

Yes

I dont think we will stop both at the same time. Think n’zoth and azshara. We fight sylvanas, she gets swapped. Who ever the jailer is becomes next loot pinata in the next raid.

The jailer would be pulling an Indiana jones, swaping where they are with sylvanas. Who says that being “the jailer” comes with any power or influence over the shadowlands?

I would think that since the shadowlands predates the titans that whoever is chained there has significant power all their own and that is what was used to set it all in motion.

Yeah, i said that.

Don’t listen to his dude. Night Elf players are going to be getting a LOAD of love in Shadowlands. We already know Tyrande is getting a lot of story development when she comes with us into Ardenweild and it has been very heavily suggested that Elune will be playing a major role in the expansion as well.

4 Likes

The jailer literally comes with power did you watch the cinematic did you listen with what blizzard is saying.
Sylvanas only beat the lich king cause she has the jailers super powers

Seems like it’s more a genie thing- like Disney’s Aladdin. Phenomenal cosmic powers, but you’re kind of confined to the role and unless a third party acts on your behalf and conspires with you to do stuff. The Jailer himself has no real power to use it to enforce his will as he personally see fit.

Because if the Jailer can accomplish so much, why would he need Sylvanas when he could just curb stomp everyone himself and redirect all souls to the Maw to make himself even more powerful?

ask blizzard not me, Ion said in the deep dive that sylvanas is using the jailers powers.

Makes me wonder if anyone outside of a few people played Trolls and Gnomes they would get more love.

Gnomes get their city back and Trolls wouldn’t be used as filler content anymore. :thinking:

9 Likes

Well I’m just saying that usually whenever you have a situation like this- when a super powerful being sits around in literal chains not doing much while an agent of theirs runs around wreaking havoc, it’s invariably because said super powerful being has no ability to personally act upon the world in the manner they want.

Doesnt mean he isnt powerful, one of the objectives that Ion himself said we had was to go to the maw, to save the souls there to DEPOWER the jailer and sylvanas.

Exactly, but that doesn’t preclude the idea that the Jailer is doing all this in order to order to get powerful enough to eventually do something like double cross Sylvanas and finally free himself from the hellish prison he’s been sentenced to guard for eternity.

Sylvanas is freeing him why does he need to free himself

Because he’s in literal chains and tasked with being the Jailer of the damned.

This isn’t any different to Azshara’s and N’zoth’s relationship. They’re selling us the exact same story.

So that means sylvanas should be the next jailer, cause she freed the current one who obiviously has the power to make someone super powered and is probably the guy to tricked vol’jin, so you are saying we should give sylvanas this power, and have to deal with the jailer in the future again, when sylvanas herself wants to break out?

The Jailer has the power to give someone else power, as a means by which to trap them so he can be free.

I doubt that once free of being the Jailer, he’ll still have access to the powers entitled to being the Jailer. Sylvanas- as his replacement- would be able to bestow such powers on someone, but first she’d have to find someone capable of carrying out her plans and willing to work with her.

This is taking too much time to explain. Just watch Aladdin. :stuck_out_tongue: