Nelf Fans, don't pre-order

They will still redeem her in some way because the writers like her way too much in order to write a neutral story. Also imagine how happy nelf players would be when she dies, can’t let that happen.

1 Like

Those two, maybe twitter, but frankly any negative feedback will probably be ignored.

please let it be true, I can see you kitting the game after the cinematic where she becomes a god and take elune’s place and all NE bowing down and chating
‘’ Sylvanas adore!’’ and they would build a new capital near the well in hyjal and it will be called
Zin-Sylvanir <3

1 Like

Oof. Brutal.

1 Like

Doesn’t really work when blizzard no longer reads this forum. I believe they don’t read any forum outside of GD and the bug forums.

I also had a few threads in GD like this one:

With quite a few likes and also made a few reddit posts with a few thousands of upvotes, but not sure if they even gather feedback from reddit.

It is pretty clear that blizzard doesn’t like feedback, even when it is constructive. There have been bugs that i’ve reported in game, on the bug forums AND on twitter that are yet to be fixed. Some of them I noticed from BFA’s launch.

Another example is how they pick and choose which “questions” they want to answer in the Q&A’s, most of them are questions that don’t really need answering because they have already answered them in the past.

1 Like

Yea you’re right, I’m just hoping that I can somewhat make a difference here and make Blizzard aware of the issue, maybe it helps but it’s probably in vain

Blizzards writers are people who hate night elves and have a hard-on for a walking corpse. To the point that one of them turned a minor character into his self insert.

So yeah, it is most likely in vain.

2 Likes

I think GD and Twitter are generally the best options for getting something read by someone at Blizzard. But unfortunately they might not do anything even if they do read it.

It’s dumb to say they don’t read stuff they surely listened to Sylvanas fans and let them side with her even if it was half assed

Because it’s Sylvanas and they actually like Sylvanas unlike the night elves

1 Like

I said they don’t read constructive feedback / criticism. I never said they don’t read stuff completely. Pandering to Sylvanas fanboys is not listening to constructive criticism.

1 Like

You are the only one who think it wasn’t half assed you know even Sylvanas fans didn’t like how the loyalist quest turned out it’s obvious that it is a afterthought

Uh idc if it’s half assed or not they added the option because it’s plausible since they will redeem Sylvanas eventually. Notice how we never had an option to side with Gul’dan, Sargeras, N’zoth, Azshara etc. ?

You do have a option to side with nzoth

You don’t, it’s just a toy similar as in timeless isle as far as I know.

You do you get special dialogues and everything it’s half assed just like everything else

Just as half assed as all night elf stuff in 8.1 but when it comes to the horde they can throw a few hundreds of thousands of dollars into GCI cinematics for Saurfang.

As I said the loyalist option was later added because it actually made sense since they never had plans to make sylvanas the villain (or atleast only temporary)

sureeee have you ever done horde side in 8.1 its actually kind of pitiful how much content they get compared to the alliance.