Negative frames in heroic/mythic

Blizzard, since you cannot respond to my ticket, answer me this here: why do i get 60-80fps in LFR 30mans but negative frames for the first 3 bosses in Heroic and Mythic 20mans(in The Eternal Palace)?

Perhaps post in Tech Support with a DxDiag report. You might get a better response there.

5 Likes

You’ll need to be very specific about what you’re discussing. The way your issue is described, it sounds like you’ve either a swapped palette or a time machine.

2 Likes

it literally says FPS

And a negative FPS literally means you’re moving backward in time.

1 Like

yup. that’s exactly what i am doing

That’s still a positive number.

1 Like

You’ll want to post more, and specific information.

• System specs
  • Exact description of the issue you’re experiencing - numbers are good.
  • DXDiag is good
  • Troubleshooting steps you’ve tried
  • When you first noticed the issue, and whether there have been any changes between the known-good performance and bad

For a quick attempt, you can try a temporary full UI reset. Add-ons have been known to impact raid performance in the way you’ve described.

5 Likes

less than one is no positive

It’s not a negative until it’s below zero.

I’m only making a point of this because you’re going to confuse other people if you deign to describe it as such elsewhere. If you have sub-zero FPS, just say that.

3 Likes

what? you can not get negative frames zero would be the lowest you could get. Now one thing to consider is that there is going to be a lot more effects going on with the higher raid difficultly, because the bosses have more abilities than LFR.

You could try and reduce the particle density and see if that helps.

more info would help trying to figure this out like system specs.

4 Likes

I’m not in the office at the moment so I’m going to do you a favor and delete the inappropriate post you made part way through this thread. If I did so in time, meaning a moderator hasn’t gotten to the report yet, that should prevent you from losing your posting privileges so that you can seek the help you need to resolve your issue.

First, I would recommend posting in the Technical Support forum. While our Tech staff is not currently active at this hour, there are some fairly tech savvy folks that might be able to help troubleshoot.

Second, please avoid posting as you have here. We understand frustration, but don’t let that frustration prevent folks from being able to help you by either, discouraging them from wanting to help you, or not being able to communicate with you because you no longer can post.

Good luck.

5 Likes