Needs hotfix: Quest pets that are hostile to the opposite faction & classified as civilians

Picture this…

Flag carrier in WSG brings flag back to base, camps in a corner and summons a civilian … now what?

You trolls still gonna say this is not a problem then?

Stop camping neutral towns. Problem solved.

1 Like

You wait the 5 seconds then attack

Learn to read.

Learn to read your targets before you attack

1 Like

What this fine rogue said.

2 Likes

There’s this thing called AOE. I guess a retail rogue wouldnt understand.

Yes, no changes. If you don’t like how world PvP was designed and that it can be unfair then it was not meant for you.

1 Like

So you’re OK with mind control & roof top exploits then? noted.

I know you want to CoC and arcane explode people in neutral towns, but this is the price you pay. Make a decision and live with the consequences.

1 Like

If you think there is only one quest item being referred to, then you haven’t been reading. Too busy trolling I guess.

I wasn’t even replying to you but also you’re putting words into my mouth. No I don’t think bug abuse of any kind should be allowed.

Yet somehow it has not impacted me because I don’t engage in the kind of “honorable” honor farming you apparently engage in. Again, your problem not mine.

1 Like

Roof top exploiters are your problem, not mine.

#NoChanges

If you can find the post where I complained about that, then please link it. Otherwise take your non sequitur and be on your way.

1 Like

Dam all this exposure might get the non dominant faction on servers some relief.

what happens if someone under mind control kills a civilian?

i still have my yeti!
time to let it loose on BRM

Idk good question.

Not the yeti you get as an reward the quest item one. Can only be used by quest objective in town