Needing on items to sell them is that Reportable?

were talking about Retail not classic?

Couple months back I had some idiot in my nyalotha mog run try to sell the 2h sword that drops off Nzothā€¦:crazy_face:

Likeā€¦ seriously??? :unamused:

Immediately put them on ignore so I wouldnā€™t ever group up with them again.

Yeah Ive learned theres a blacklist addon now that you can share between friends/Guild mates so I may just try to find it so I can auto block people sadly with all the alts people run on you cant prevent this toxic behavior fully with it

You talking about GIL? Cause thatā€™s what I use.

Being in guild that raids can also be as bad or worse than rolling on need for gear. I rather take my chances on rolling on need for gear in a pug group.

Itā€™s not something reportable. But to me itā€™s a douche move to make.

1 Like

Exactly
the abject entitlement in here some days, lmaoā€¦whining that someone won something and wont let me get it. lol.
If I put in the work Im rolling need.

Nope. Best you can do is hope blizzard comes to realize what a bad system this need/greed isā€¦ Itā€™s probably what the top 1% want MAYBEā€¦ but itā€™s absolutely ruining the game for everyone else.

Is is really up to others to decide what a player needs, though? A BiS item that can be upgraded but is currently a lower ilvl than what is equipped can also be a need. A lot of players donā€™t understand that because they donā€™t know what is BiS for every class and spec. Transmog is a massive part of this game. The real endgame for some players. A transmog option can also be a need.

Earning gold is part of the game. Itā€™s a ā€˜need,ā€™ if you will. No one is being screwed. No oneā€¦

Soul bound tokens.

Fair game.

But trust me. We are highly concerned about degenerate behavior 'round here.

With secondaries a thing itā€™s rather hard without in and out knowledge of every class/spec to say that an item wasnā€™t an upgrade for someone even if it is lower in ilvl. Jewelry and Trinkets are particularly dicey.

However when someone rolls need in a raid and immediately turns around to try to sell the item like heā€™s an auctioneer, then yeah, thatā€™s just being garbo right there.