Need/Greed system is outdated

That’s not the only difference, though. Another difference is that the rolls happen automatically, with no input from the player, as there are no need/greed/pass buttons.

I’m not particularly fond of either method to begin with. I’d rather bosses drop token, and everyone who participates gets one. Then spend them on the things you really need or want at a vendor.

I’m not into the chance for a chance for a chance at something. That’s just stupidity, and Blizzard is sitting back laughing.

411 would still win items with personal loot. Cackling would continue. Nothing would change.

1 Like

But they get their feefees hurt because they saw themselves lose a roll.

Then I advocate for the system to still show numbers, but take away the ability to hit need/greed. It’s all need

I avoid LFR because it’s LFR.

Yep. Keep the internals system exactly the way it is, but remove the option to roll anything except need, and have the game press it automatically. Still show people the rolls, solve all the complaints about trolls/intent.

2 Likes

I agree with your sentiment, but I would like to point out that acronyms and abbreviations involving profanity can be considered masked profanity, and can therefore get you in trouble with the mods.

I’ll be honest, I don’t live on these forums, and could care less about what the mods think or dont think.

Totally agree. Also it should be called “Greed before Need”. That’s what it effectively is.

The crafted system is flaw and you have to tips crafter not you also have to get mats