Need some Canadian culture in WoW

Best! Thread! Ever!

I am out of likes!

Have you tried All-Dressed Ruffles? Yum!

Spoken like a true American!

That’s not our identity; that’s our mantra!

3 Likes

It is one of many things that can be done with maple syrup.

This is far more than I ever wanted or needed to know.

1 Like

Yes. Good but sticky.

I like the bacon part.

Not with a ten foot pole.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

1 Like

That’s true! I personally care more about the plant thing though. Grumbles may think he is the Loa of Cookies, but I can make a cookie that’ll mess you straight up. Ha!

tire sur la neige is really nice. I enjoyed it as a young child

Though you have to boil it first.

Maybe with a few Joe Bidens mixed in.

Yes there we go… All the Alliance leaders can be Trump, and all the Horde Leaders Biden.

Yikes. Azeroth would be a crazy place. :laughing:

Just a little minor edit there. Don’t mind me.

2 Likes

How can you not like the metric system? I hate standard. One of the few things I remember from high school is kangaroos hopping down my driveway calling me (kilo hecto deca one deci centi milli). But don’t even ask me to convert tablespoons to cups, or if 3/5 is bigger than 9/16. And I have lived in the US my whole life.

I’m good with either of those to tell you the truth.

So does it bother you that the Leafs best player was born in Arizona?

No because im not a leafs fan?

Hey now, the metric system is cool if you are buying or selling drugs on Miami Vice or Scarface

Well if you knew anything about hockey outside of what you absorb passively, American talent is catching up fast. Canadian talent isn’t as dominant as it used to be.

Sanders and the man who shall not be named might be duking it out later this year to see who becomes America’s next supreme leader.

Um, nice personal attacks I guess? However if you weren’t so absorbed in your own little bubble you could look at whos leading in points. There’s 10 americans in top 50, 19 canadians and the highest point lead is Draisaitl whos German with 11points above the second person.

and if it even matters 43% of hockey players are canadians in the NHL.

I guess that’s why the St.Louis Blues won the cup last year with 15 Canadians on the team.

I admit my preference for sanders is personal. He has a much better war on drugs policy and wants to just legalize weed federally. That would be great for me, because there has been some jobs that I then could take and still be able to visit the usa. If I took a legit job like that now up here in Canada, the USA would pretty much throw a massive fit everytime I came back to visit family. Biden pretty much helped set up the whole War on Drugs bit, so I reeeeally don’t want him to win.